PDA

View Full Version : OK...My turn

threetoe
10-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi guys. Thanks for all the help so far. This board has been a valuable resource and a place where I have been able to get a laugh or two.

Thanks

I'm Bill Rhinehart
I live in Riverside, Ca.
I'm about 60 miles S.E. of L.A.
I'm a gun owner and an avid Duck and Turkey hunter.
A Labrador Retriever trainer and breeder. (Trained a Field Trial Champ)
I am a volunteer for The San Bernardino County Raptor Rehab Center.
I work for an Equine Veteranary Hospital.
I ADORE Ted Nugent.
I dispise Liberals.
I have the best sponsor in California.
I SUCCESSFULLY trained a Red Tail Hawk (named Sugar) who was a "Brancher" and illegally removed from the wild BEFORE she even knew how to fly. (I'm very proud of that!)

I am an Apprentice I. I got 100% on my test and I read everything I can get my hands on.
I'm a new member of CHC.
I have had my license for about 4 months.

A lot has happened in those few months including:

Obtaining a "Rehab" bird through a transfer from the center with expressed permission from USFWS, Portland.
I taught her to fly. (well...not exactly fly .. it was STOP she didn't understand and on several occasions nearly knocked my 180lbs over)
I am Nursing my bird through Coccidiosis.
Observing and treating Frounce in another wild bird. (a Coopers)
Losing my bird and actually recovering her.
Identifying mistakes I've made and correcting them.

I truly believe I'm on my way to becoming a very good Falconer.

The bird comes first, everything else will then fall into place.

Thanks for helping me through losing her. I needed that Kick from Mike too.

[smilie=icon_pidu.gif]

gabboon
10-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I live in Riverside, Ca.
I'm about 60 miles S.E. of L.A.
I'm a gun owner and an avid Duck and Turkey hunter.
I ADORE Ted Nugent.
I dispise Liberals.

You're a liar or live somewhere else. Isn't your type against the law in CA?

How about hunting, gun owning liberals who think Ted Nugent is great ("adore" makes me think you;ve got a little liberal in you [smilie=smileys13.gif] )

Horath
10-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Bill,

Steves just a little pissed cause he thought he was the only man that "adored" Ted Nugent. Plus the fact that he's an undercover liberal.

threetoe
10-19-2007, 07:22 PM
LOL..

I live in a little enclave that Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein have allowed us (Americans) to live in. (aren't they wonderful?)

They have surrounded us with razor wire to keep us from "accidentally" hurting the fine IDIOTS who voted for them. Didn't you know that South Central L.A. is a terrific place for you and the children to visit at night?

Funny thing is that crime here in Riverside is about the lowest in the state for a big city.

hmmmmmm... I wonder why?

[smilie=smileys13.gif]

Oh yea... I was AT THE CONCERT where Ted was videoed lifting an M-16 and yelling to Hillary...

Suck on this, B---h!!!

The crowd went wild!!

[smilie=eusa_clap.gif]

Besides...anyone who hunts and owns guns cannot be a liberal. They are closet conservatives.

Horath
10-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Easy killer don't get the forum shutdown....they're watching us closely already. And I think everyone who has ever hunted , owned a gun, or listened to rock, has at one point in life had a man-crush on Ted Nugent.

everetkhorton
10-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Easy killer don't get the forum shutdown....they're watching us closely already. And I think everyone who has ever hunted , owned a gun, or listened to rock, has at one point in life had a man-crush on Ted Nugent.

Jason:
Not everyone.

qdgban
10-20-2007, 06:52 AM
have you ever heard of the book "how to win friends and influence people"? i suggest you buy it post haste on your way to being a very good falconer [smilie=icon_toilet.gif]
i dont get the politics angle i thought this was a falconry forum?
i suspect with an intro like that people would be inclined to think "we shall see how good you are then" ,just a thought

read my postscript [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

oh yeah and welcome i hunt, own a few guns ,have killed people, dont like rock and never heard of ted nudgent and if i had i certainly wouldnt have a crush on a bloke im not that way inclined!