PDA

View Full Version : New Online NAFA Membership Application

FredFogg
01-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Ladies and Germs,

You can now apply to become a member of NAFA online. Before you use to have to fill out an application and mail in the application and your payment. Well, you can still do that but now you can do it all online. Just go the the Join NAFA (http://www.n-a-f-a.com/JoinNAFA.htm) webpage and follow the link to the new online application. All you have to do is fill out the application, submit it and it will send you a copy of your applicaton to the email address you provided and then make payment of your dues through the PayPal button provided. If by chance you would be refused membership (never seen it happen LOL), your payment would be refunded. It is long overdue for NAFA to have an online membership application and I apologize for taking so long to get it out there but it is hawking season! LOL :D

gratefool1
01-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks Fred. Just used your link =). Easy.
Ab

Ross.Spafford
01-07-2011, 06:44 PM
This is great. Just signed up.

Lowachi
01-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Nice job, Fred. Thanks!

MrBill
01-07-2011, 09:06 PM
You are the best, Fred.

Bill Boni
Norman, OK

Saluqi
01-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks Fred!!!

outhawkn
01-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Great job Fred........clapp

NAFA's website has really joined the modern ages since you've taken over.

GregMik
01-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Good Job Fred!!

Greg

Flatwater Falconer
01-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Ladies and Germs,

You can now apply to become a member of NAFA online. Before you use to have to fill out an application and mail in the application and your payment. Well, you can still do that but now you can do it all online. Just go the the Join NAFA (http://www.n-a-f-a.com/JoinNAFA.htm) webpage and follow the link to the new online application. All you have to do is fill out the application, submit it and it will send you a copy of your applicaton to the email address you provided and then make payment of your dues through the PayPal button provided.

Thanks Fred. Based on the new member notifications I've received as CS, this quick easy membership thing is working well and is well received. I would encourage every state club to alert their membership to this newest service.

Kudos!

longwinger2010
01-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Fred, with your permission I will copy and paste this initial msg to my local club..?

FredFogg
01-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Fred, with your permission I will copy and paste this initial msg to my local club..?

Sorry, hadn't seen this post until now but yes, absolutely anyone can post the link on their clubs website.

Saluqi
01-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Hey Geoff,
I think that since you were already a member all you need to do is renew. I'm pretty sure that's how Dan McCarron re-upped his membership.

lupine
01-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks, Fred!

I was at the CHC meet, and Greg Thomas passed out applications...but I messed up mine by scribbling maps to local hunting fields all over it.

The online process is very user-friendly, by the way. Impressed.

Mish

michaelberan
01-25-2011, 10:47 PM
I love it and so easy!

longwinger2010
01-27-2011, 11:21 AM
I got my NAFA membership packet yesterday in the mail...and I'm curious; if I just became a member will I receive the December edition of the magazine ?!

Saluqi
01-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I got my NAFA membership packet yesterday in the mail...and I'm curious; if I just became a member will I receive the December edition of the magazine ?!

Hi Justice,

Your membership is for the calendar year, so you won't receive the 2010 publications, but you can read them online and download them from the website.

goshawkr
01-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Hey Geoff,
I think that since you were already a member all you need to do is renew. I'm pretty sure that's how Dan McCarron re-upped his membership.

Your probably right, but I filled out an app anyway.

Watch out, now I get to bitch as a member.........

Lowachi
01-27-2011, 01:41 PM

if you paid dues for 2011, nope. But back issues are available.