PDA

View Full Version : Loving birds and horses from America...

baboo
01-25-2011, 04:14 PM
I am living in Belgium and I have birds and horses from Nord-America and Canada. I am starting in falconry but with horses it's a long love story.
I am working my birds and my horses to work together to go hunting later when we all be ready. At the moment, I am studying to pass my hunting licence...

everetkhorton
01-25-2011, 04:46 PM
I am living in Belgium and I have birds and horses from Nord-America and Canada. I am starting in falconry but with horses it's a long love story.
I am working my birds and my horses to work together to go hunting later when we all be ready. At the moment, I am studying to pass my hunting licence...

(welc) to NAFEX. It is interesting that you have to take a test to get a hunting licence. In the U.S. you have to take a gun safety course. There is a thread going on right now about hunting off horse back. One of the very few rules when posting is, to sign your post. You can go to the User CP in the upper left hand corner and have you name added to your post when posting. Your first name is fine. Good luck on your testing!

Rachael
01-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Welcome! You will form a bond & friendship with everyone on this forum. They are all amazingly nice and helpful, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)

The only thing is, they're all post signing nazis toungeout

eminart
01-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Welcome. I spent some time in Ghent and Bruge. Loved it there.

Rachael is the resident tease.

Rachael
01-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Welcome. I spent some time in Ghent and Bruge. Loved it there.

Rachael is the resident tease.

And Scotts the resident smart a@!toungeout

-With love, Rachael

nebli
01-28-2011, 10:22 AM
salut, ravi de te retrouver icihttp://www.nafex.net//images/icons/icon12.gif
peux tu, sorry can you tell us a little more about the horses and the hawks you have or you are thinking about ?
and by the way don't forget us in the french forum!!!
very best regards

baboo
05-02-2011, 05:46 PM
First of all. I have got my hunting licence now. I'm very proud of me. I did it in France, cause easier and more quick. I succed in both, theory and pratical.
In second, a friend and I went to the wood with my mare and my harris hawk, and we had a lot of fun with them.
And this week I will start a new training with my mare.
I will turn the roop around her to prepare her, and this week-end we will try to call a falcon on her back. Wait and see...
By the way My red tail is flying in free way from this wek-end, at least but not last. And I also have new birds, very lovely birds. So starting new training...
Nice life. Big kiss from Belgium for rachel et un grand bonjour Ã* nebli

Rachael
05-03-2011, 07:14 AM
First of all. I have got my hunting licence now. I'm very proud of me. I did it in France, cause easier and more quick. I succed in both, theory and pratical.
In second, a friend and I went to the wood with my mare and my harris hawk, and we had a lot of fun with them.
I will turn the roop around her to prepare her, and this week-end we will try to call a falcon on her back. Wait and see...
By the way My red tail is flying in free way from this wek-end, at least but not last. And I also have new birds, very lovely birds. So starting new training...

Yay :) I love reading your posts.

nebli
05-03-2011, 09:22 AM
great it would be nice if you could also post it in the french forum
thank you d'avance un grand mercihttp://www.nafex.net/images/icons/icon12.gif

mkestrel76
05-13-2011, 12:22 AM
(welc). I am really interested to see your future posts on how your birds work with your horses. I would love to try that combo one day.

Ma Yang