PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Punch&Judy UK

punch&judy
10-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Hello to everyone on this site. Have been directed by a member on another site so thanks to him found you all.
We breed Harris Hawks and Gyr Saker Falcons, also hunt. We have recently visited Georgia in USA where one of our relative lives and has a gun shop. We loved Georgia and would love to go back. Punch has been out hunting in the past with his uncle in Georgia. We have flown everything from a kestrel, sparrow hawk, buzzard, red tail to Harris hawks.
We have this year, bred a first clutch of 2 female Harris Hawks & 1 male, now on the second clutch, we had 2 young but unfortunately one has died and the female has eaten it. Looks like we probably have a male left. Hopefully have young next year from our falcon.
Judy has a disabled tawny owl with one wing.
Take care to you all.
Punch and Judy [smilie=icon_pidu.gif]

Jimmy
10-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Wish I had known you were coming to Georgia. You could have come for a visit at my place. What part of Georgia were you at? We could have compared notes on breeding, as I breed HH also.

sharptail
10-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Welcome to NAFEX, enjoy!

punch&judy
10-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Wish I had known you were coming to Georgia. You could have come for a visit at my place. What part of Georgia were you at? We could have compared notes on breeding, as I breed HH also.

What a shame, yes that would have been good. We were in Moultre (think thats how you spell it!)

Jimmy
10-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Moultrie is down in south GA. I have some friends down there I could've set you up with. I'm closer to the northern half of the state.