PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NE Wisconsin

ppavlik
02-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Hello, my name is Paul. I am looking forward to exploring this forum. I am 36 and from Chicago originally but now live in Door County, Wisconsin. I have been "into" falconry for years, my grandfather was a falconer in Chicago in the 50's. I have joined the WFA which is the state club and obtained about a dozen publications including the ones from CHC. I am studying now and hope to take the test next month and then begin what seems like the hardest part, finding a sponsor. I look forward to meeting many of you on the boards.

Thanks

everetkhorton
02-28-2011, 06:53 PM
(welc)to NAFEX Paul! There is a lot of information on this site. You may want to look at the NAFA web site. The Great Lakes Director is from WI. Dianne Moller. We like to have everyone sign there post with a least there first name. You can uses the User CP in the upper left hand corner to have it add auto. when posting.
www.n-a-f-a.com (http://www.n-a-f-a.com)

ppavlik
03-01-2011, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the sig.

Tom Scheib
03-01-2011, 07:55 AM
If you are a WFA member calling Dave Noble, who also makes some great bells, may put you in touch with another WFA member from your neck of the woods willing to take you on as your sponsor. Dave's a great guy to talk with. His number and email are listed on the WFA site.

ppavlik
03-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks Tom, I have communicated with Dave a few times via email. I am going to get back in touch with him after I have taken and passed the test. I am sure this is to make sure I am serious about what I am about to undertake.