PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

space_odyssey
04-07-2011, 01:18 AM
hi everyone i am new to this site and i was hoping i could find some good people who can help me with getting started on falconry,its something ive wanted to do for years but have never been able to,and i would like to try and start the process so i can finally be able to do this amazing activity,i am currently in the ARMY stationed at fort irwin,so if there are any people/trainers in southern california i would love to be able to get to know you,well hope to hear from some of you guys
-PFC andrews,kevin

everetkhorton
04-07-2011, 08:32 AM
hi everyone i am new to this site and i was hoping i could find some good people who can help me with getting started on falconry,its something ive wanted to do for years but have never been able to,and i would like to try and start the process so i can finally be able to do this amazing activity,i am currently in the ARMY stationed at fort irwin,so if there are any people/trainers in southern california i would love to be able to get to know you,well hope to hear from some of you guys
-PFC andrews,kevin
(welc)Kevin! Thank you for your service to your Country! There are many falconer located in CA. I would contact and join the CA Hawking Club. There are some CA falconer on this site. Have fun and stay safe!