PDA

View Full Version : New NAFEX Moderator

Chris L.
04-23-2011, 01:23 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that Jeff Redig has been added to the moderating team. I wanted to thank Jeff for saying yes to help keep NAFEX a great resource for falconers. Jeff will make a great addition to the NAFEX team.

Welcome aboard Jeff, I guess some are gluttons for punishment ;):D!

JRedig
04-23-2011, 01:33 PM
crazyy

:D
cpusash

dohh
peacee

Thanks Chris, I think all those sum it up pretty well!

goshawks00
04-23-2011, 01:48 PM
(welc)stupd

AK Rev
04-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Now that you are a moderator...I want you to fix the jack population crashing...and the lack of ducks...and my taxes...and...

toungeout

colelkhunter
04-23-2011, 04:18 PM
yep what he said.....also I have this rash that I can't get rid of that I would like you to take a look at. daylight savings time is getting on my nerves as well, so lets say we do away with that.

frootdog
04-23-2011, 04:21 PM
There goes the neighborhoodtoungeout

JRedig
04-23-2011, 04:25 PM
If I can't fix any of those problems (no rash here though) for myself guys, what makes you think it's gonna happen for you? toungeout

Hey admin, I have the same requests as these guys, dunno what to do...helpp

AK Rev
04-23-2011, 04:25 PM

What does that say about your neighborhood? :eek:

Lowachi
04-23-2011, 05:38 PM

Yea, I know. Whatcha gonna do? hard to find crazyy silly people, well, except on here! Yer a brave soul Gunga Din! :D

Dirthawking
04-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Welcome aboard there Jeff! Let me know if you have a hard time with somebody. I can tell ya how to ban them!

Chris L.
04-23-2011, 08:49 PM
If
Hey admin, I have the same requests as these guys, dunno what to do...helpp

Clorox should take care of it all ;)

AirAssault
04-24-2011, 03:17 AM
(welc) Jeff, good luck!!!!!!!!!!frus)

Chris Proctor
04-24-2011, 06:42 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that Jeff Redig has been added to the moderating team. I wanted to thank Jeff for saying yes to help keep NAFEX a great resource for falconers. Jeff will make a great addition to the NAFEX team.

Welcome aboard Jeff, I guess some are gluttons for punishment ;):D!

I smell trouble..

hcmcelroy
04-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Hey Jeff,

Am I the only one who looks at some of the responses and wonder who is writing? Now that you are one of the gods how about requiring a first and last name on the signature for NAFEX?

Harry.

JRedig
04-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey Jeff,

Am I the only one who looks at some of the responses and wonder who is writing? Now that you are one of the gods how about requiring a first and last name on the signature for NAFEX?

Harry.

Hi Harry,

Chris pushes the big buttons here, he requires a first name, so you'd have to take it up with him about requiring a full name. I'd vote it's common courtesy and you owe it to someone you're conversing with, but not everyone views the internet the same way.

-JR

Chris L.
04-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey Jeff,

Harry.

Hi Harry,

I couldnt agree more with wanting people to sign with there first and last names. The problem is trying to enforce it. We have a hard enough time to get people to use their first names it would be a nightmare trying to police that. We would need a moderating team just for that. I just hope others will see this and start to do that.

I think most think that if they do not post their last names that they are protected from people finding them. What they do not realize is, the first post they make, they have given up everything about themselves but the kitchen sink. If someone want to find them they will. Not putting their last names is only a hiccup in the process.

Its always good to have you on NAFEX. I hope you are enjoying the summer.

Kindest regards

Chris

hcmcelroy
04-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Chris & Jeff,

I spoke to a friend recently who objected to signing a first name and complained that everyone knew him from then on but to me it is human nature to understand a bit about the person with whom you are conversing. It saves writing your history to justify your position or orientation to the subject.
Even in hawks we ID the individual and one pal makes sure I understand that a given flight was made by a hawk that he has never named and tacks on ("that was by No Name).

Harry.

rkumetz
04-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Chris & Jeff,

I spoke to a friend recently who objected to signing a first name and complained that everyone knew him from then on but to me it is human nature to understand a bit about the person with whom you are conversing. It saves writing your history to justify your position or orientation to the subject.
Even in hawks we ID the individual and one pal makes sure I understand that a given flight was made by a hawk that he has never named and tacks on ("that was by No Name).

Harry.

Harry who?:D