PDA

View Full Version : Screw EM!!

sakerjack
05-29-2011, 02:17 PM
After thinking about it for awhile, I thought to hell with the idiot(s), SOO hood makers, I again have patterns available. I have purchased a scanner so it will make sending them a breeze.

As I downsize my selection of hoods that I want to continue to make and sell and seriously reduce the number of hoods I want to make each year, I have decided to offer many of my (over 100) hood patterns for sale.

I am offering these at a very reasonable price.

I will be offering many styles including Hungarian, Syrian, Anglo/Indian, Rufter, Desert Series, Open backed hoods, Brace-less Eagle Hoods, Kazakh patterns, Arab style, many one and two piece patterns, Dutch, Teardrop , etc. etc. etc.

MANY OF THESE PATTERNS ARE NOT FOR THE BEGINNER and I do not have the time to walk a person thru the making of each hood. Many are untried but what a great opportunity for an individual to get a pattern, customize it to his or her skill and come out with " One never seen".

Please note, my Khan, Wodan Khan and some Dutch Hood Patterns are NOT available.

So if interested please PM me and we will discuss what is available.

JUST TO BE CLEAR how this works,, Unlike another hood maker that wanted to buy patterns but you had to send him the patterns first to see if he liked it first,, Here is how it works, you tell me what you are interested in, you pay I send. Simple. You will also have to resize the pattern for your specific needs, that I can help with.

sakerjack
05-29-2011, 03:13 PM
I have SO many patterns and I will never get to them all. I have about twenty one piece patterns, and that includes some Kazakh style Eagle Patterns.. I have reduced the eagle patterns in size to fit Redtails etc. but they still need some "Tweeking" to be really good and I just have no interest nor time to do that anymore, I have other creations to come up with..
I have some open backed one piece that are cool, Maynes Hawk/ Eagle hoods , Flame backed open hoods,, Jeez lots of them, even a Tweeked open back Chinese hood but the Coiled Chinese pattern is NOT available.

sakerjack
06-04-2011, 04:40 PM
As I was going thru my hood patterns I came acrosss this one from friend Dennis Maynes. Have FUN!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/sc000309ea.jpg