PDA

View Full Version : New member

Leilagsd
06-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi all new to this form flying a pere/ prairie and Barbary tiercel
Paul

PeteJ
06-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome Paul. I'm sure you'll find some good information on your two longwings and I'm sure there will be some that will appreciate any input you might have about those two. There are at least a thread or two ongoing concerning Barbaries at least. Not many Pere/Prairies being flown over here these days, but there was a time when there were lots of them, so probably some old timer's may have some valuable intel for you about those.
Anyway, welcome aboard.

Leilagsd
06-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Welcome Paul. I'm sure you'll find some good information on your two longwings and I'm sure there will be some that will appreciate any input you might have about those two. There are at least a thread or two ongoing concerning Barbaries at least. Not many Pere/Prairies being flown over here these days, but there was a time when there were lots of them, so probably some old timer's may have some valuable intel for you about those.
Anyway, welcome aboard.

Thanks Pete ,, I think i may be an old timer

Paul

Agapeace
06-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Welcome to Nafex. Looking forward to reading your posts.

PeteJ
06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks Pete ,, I think i may be an old timer

Paul
Then you'll be able to commiserate more effectively!!!:) Wade on in, the water is fine!

Leilagsd
06-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Then you'll be able to commiserate more effectively!!!:) Wade on in, the water is fine!

will be when the ducks are in season ;}

paul

Leilagsd
06-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to Nafex. Looking forward to reading your posts.

thanks

PeteJ
06-23-2011, 01:22 PM
will be when the ducks are in season ;}

paul
Nice thing about some of those Peregrine/Prairies...they're not adverse to going into the water to get their ducks, which saves you from having to wade in! Can't beat that!

jfseaman
06-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Hi all new to this form flying a pere/ prairie and Barbary tiercel
Paul
Hi Paul,

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Is the Pere/Prairie one of the kids from when I lived there?

Are you going to fly partridge with the Barbary?

I hope you don't need help imping an entire train for a spar, it's a long drive or was that Miguel's spar?

I really miss everyone and everything, I guess it's a day to buy a lotto ticket and dream of living in both places.

All the best

Leilagsd
06-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi Paul,

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Is the Pere/Prairie one of the kids from when I lived there?

Are you going to fly partridge with the Barbary?

I hope you don't need help imping an entire train for a spar, it's a long drive or was that Miguel's spar?

I really miss everyone and everything, I guess it's a day to buy a lotto ticket and dream of living in both places.

All the best

Hi Fred
The barbary has had a few partridge plus a kestrel i managed to release unharmed he's clipped a couple of pheasant in his first year but has grown out of that , the spar was miguels . but i did a full tail on daves gos earlier this year and just done a pere tiercel for someone

Paul