PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tulsa, OK

OK Wildlife Control
06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Hello all ...

I am Reginald Murray, the Owner and Founder of the OK Wildlife ControlĀ® L.L.C.

I was informed about this site by Mr. Latrell S. Olner of the OK Falconers Facebook page.

I am not yet licensed or sponsored, but I am hoping to change both within the next two years.

I became interested in Falconry primarily due to all of the injured Raptors our company recovers and takes to either the OK Raptor Rehab for care by Gary Siftar, or to Dr. Paul Welch, DVM of Forest Trails Vet clinic. Upon further investigation into my own heritage (Scottish - Native American) I found that both sides of my family at one time or the other in history were active falconers, so it seemed to me to be the course of my own heritage and destiny to pursue falconry.

I am a 13 year military vet, half Navy, half Army ... with combat experience in the Gulf War (Desert Storm). I have experienced a lot of changes in life, but none as precious to me as my Wife, Best Friend, Life Partner and Business Partner ... who bestowed to me my three beautiful children (of two boys and a girl).

I hope to gain as much from this site as my aging mind will allow. Thank you for allowing me to participate. :D