PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NAFA Membership Directory

wyodjm
06-29-2011, 01:53 PM
I just received my 2011 NAFA membership directory. I noticed that the directory doesn't include and print the year in which a person initially joined NAFA.

I'm curious why NAFA stopped including the "year joined" column.

Saluqi
06-29-2011, 02:12 PM
I'm not certain Dan, you can look up anyone in the online directory and it gives the year they joined.

wyodjm
06-29-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm not certain Dan, you can look up anyone in the online directory and it gives the year they joined.

Hi Paul:

Thanks for the quick response. I understand. I see the online version has the dates. I just wondered why the printed version didn't. Interestingly, the Directors and Officers sections of the printed directory have the joined dates, but not the general membership section.

Thanks again.

Best,

NMHighPlains
06-29-2011, 03:52 PM
I see the online version has the dates. I just wondered why the printed version didn't.

Have you priced ink lately? :D

wyodjm
06-29-2011, 04:16 PM
Have you priced ink lately? :D

I had a feeling someone would say something like that. For years and years the joined date was in the printed directory. It's not in there now. I wonder why. I have a hard time believing that the price of ink was responsible.

Dirthawking
06-29-2011, 05:05 PM
The better question is does it really matter? Not a poke, just an honest question.

wyodjm
06-29-2011, 05:32 PM
The better question is does it really matter? Not a poke, just an honest question.

It's not a better question; it's just a question. With no more legitimacy than mine. And the answer to your question is, I reckon not.

Artiehawk
09-13-2011, 07:32 PM
The 'join date' was skipped a number of years ago as well. Can't remember which directory.

John Lessiack