PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Falconry Association question

Fawkes
07-21-2011, 01:39 PM
To all you alberta falconers -

When and where is your field meet this year?

I am teaching this fall so won't be making NAFA, and too far north to make the annual BCFA meet, I was thinking about swinging out your way. Would be neat to see some prairie falconry.

Alex Stokes
07-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Hi,

Our provincial meet is between the 6-8th October this year. The venue has yet to be decided, and is dependent on how the weather and quarry situation plays out.

That said, things are looking good for another great duck season, if it is anything like last year it will be a great meet.

Regards

Alex

AFA Secretary

To all you alberta falconers -

When and where is your field meet this year?

I am teaching this fall so won't be making NAFA, and too far north to make the annual BCFA meet, I was thinking about swinging out your way. Would be neat to see some prairie falconry.

Alex Stokes
08-25-2011, 04:26 PM
The venue for the AFA 2011 provincial meet will be Drumheller. This venue has provided us with fantastic hawking in the past and this year looks to be no exception.

If anyone is interested in attending, please PM me and I will provide you with further details.

Regards

Alex Stokes
AFA Secretary

Hi,

Our provincial meet is between the 6-8th October this year. The venue has yet to be decided, and is dependent on how the weather and quarry situation plays out.

That said, things are looking good for another great duck season, if it is anything like last year it will be a great meet.

Regards

Alex

AFA Secretary