PDA

View Full Version : HOLA FROM MEXICO

continentalanatum
11-30-2007, 10:01 PM
FRIENDS,

MY NAME IS RICARDO PADILLA BORJA, I`VE MANY YEARS PRACTICING FALCONRY HERE IN TOLUCA, MEXICO.
I CURRENTLY FLY A COUPLE OF TWO ANATUM PASSAGE PEREGRINES ON DUCKS AND WE`RE TRYING TO MATCH THE ELUSIVES SNIPES AND OTHER FAST FLYING QUARRY.
I`M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE WITH YOU, THANKS FOR THE INVITATION TO MY FRIEND RODRIGO AND GUYS...LET`S HAWKING!
RICARDO

PeteJ
11-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Richardo! Don't catch all the snipe...allow some to migrate back north for the rest of us! [smilie=eusa_clap.gif]
Pete J.

Jimmy
11-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome aboard! [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

wesleyc6
12-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi Ricardo!
It has been years since we have talked. I was the falconer that asked you about Lake El Sato (sp?) It is still a dream for me to do a cast and blast package there. [smilie=icon_toilet.gif] [smilie=eusa_pray.gif]

Bodarc
12-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Hola Ricardo

Glad to see you here. It's always a pleasure to see how different countries do things. I know that Harris Hawks are imprinted in Mexico.

`Chris L.
12-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Ricardo,
Welcome to NAFEx. it is great to have you here as well. I hope you enjoy the forums. Please dont hesitate to post and we always love pictures [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

again, welcome to NAFEX, please dont hesitate to ask if you need anything

chamokane
12-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Welcome Ricardo,

It would be interesting to read about your passage Anatums. I fly two imprint rocky mountain type Anatums. We can trap young ones from the nest area now, but not true passage birds.