PDA

View Full Version : Searching

cory
08-11-2011, 11:42 AM
HI MY NAME IS CORY AND IM FROM THE POCONOS IN PA. IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A SPONSOR FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. TO NO PREVAIL! I was Hopeing someone may have some info that could help me out. thnx!

outhawkn
08-11-2011, 02:09 PM
(welc) to Nafex.

Tom Scheib
08-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Did you go?

An encore has been requested and we will hold the 2011 picnic at the same location, Mountain Dale Farm, on July 30th, with the option to arrive on the 29th and depart on the 31st.
Mountain Dale Farm
www.mountaindale.net

330 Hassinger Way, McClure, PA 17841
On-site lodging is available from shared cabins,
private family cabins or private rooms in the Farm
House. Camping/RV pricing also available. If you
like you can arrive on Friday the 29th and plan on
departing on the 31th.

In addition to a picnic pavilion, we will be renting
the Apple Storage Room which has a full kitchen,
pool table, ping pong table and sitting area.
Local Outdoor Activities:
Hiking trails
Horseback riding
Community Pool
Local Attractions and Shopping:
T&D Cats of the World
www.tdscats.com
Shade Mountain Winery
www.shademountainwinery.com
Penns Creek Pottery
www.pennscreekpottery.com
Knoebels Amusement Park
www.knoebels.com
Susquehanna Valley Mall
www.susquehannavalleymall.com
Contact Picnic Host Mike Dupuy If You Have Questions:
Cell 301-633-8355 -
Home 570-837-1551
email: mike@mikedupuyhawkfood.com

Bring the Family to the PFHT 2011 Picnic

July 30th, 2011 —

Beach at R.B. Winter State Park
Walker Lake (canoe & kayak)

cory
08-11-2011, 06:08 PM
i should apologize for my wording. i am looking for an experienced falconer located near my location dont mind a bit of a ride. i would love to see the birds hunt and see what a normal day is like. if anyone could help me i would be extreamly greatful.And TOM i was unfortunatly unable to attend.

cory blakeslee

FredFogg
08-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Have you joined the PA club? You will have a much better chance of finding someone near you if you join your state club. And a little more about yourself might help your cause with PA falconers on this forum. Good luck!

zx2run
08-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi Cory! Welcome to the forum.

I also live in the Poconos...but live about and hour from you. I do not have a bird at the moment...but later this fall you would be more than welcome to come out for a hunt.

I am fairly new to the poconos...but i know that there aren't many falconers close by...but i will try and dig up some names of falconers in the area.

In the meantime you should go to the PA Falconry Club's Website... http://pfht.org/ContactUs.aspx ....and scan the site. You should email Cheri ...our Apprentice Coordinator and she will also help to get you in contact with falconers in the area.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck.