PDA

View Full Version : Love the new look

Bruce
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
I love the new look of the site. I first joined the IFF and got used to the way it looked and worked, now this is very similar and I like it much more. This will definitely make me visit more as I found the old style hard to navigate. I really enjoy being able to move over a topic and read a little of it to see if I want to read more. Keep it going.
Cheers,

Bruce

Chris L.
12-05-2007, 09:21 AM
I love the new look of the site. I first joined the IFF and got used to the way it looked and worked, now this is very similar and I like it much more. This will definitely make me visit more as I found the old style hard to navigate. I really enjoy being able to move over a topic and read a little of it to see if I want to read more. Keep it going.
Cheers,

Bruce

Great to have your here Bruce, the change is hard for some and great for others, change does that for sure .. it will all pan out in the end. We still have the basic structure and integrity of the original site..

thank you again for the compliments

Chris L.
12-05-2007, 09:32 AM
I really enjoy being able to move over a topic and read a little of it to see if I want to read more.
Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce,

see you are teaching me something about this new software i did not know.. can you explain how to do this..

thanks

Jimmy
12-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Hold your cursor over a subject line......

Chris L.
12-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Hold your cursor over a subject line......

ahhhhh... thanks