PDA

View Full Version : 2011 NAFA Journal

jondarp
09-15-2011, 04:16 PM
NAFA Members,

I could still use a couple of more good articles and/or photos or illustrations for the upcoming NAFA Journal. This being the 50th anniversary of NAFA, anything with a historical perspective would be great, although any quality articles and photos/illustrations would be welcome.

For example, I can use an article or two relating to shortwinging and photos from the 2010 NAFA meet. However if anyone has anything they would like to submit for consideration, please do so.

I'd reallly like to have any submissions by the end of this month at the latest. The articles can be sent to the NAFA Journal editor e-mail address on the NAFA web site. http://www.n-a-f-a.com/BoardAndOfficers.htm

Regards,

Jon DArpino
NAFA Journal Editor

jondarp
09-26-2011, 02:25 PM
If anyone has some good quality photos from last year's NAFA meet, I could use some for the upcoming edition of the NAFA Journal.

Thank you.

Chris L.
09-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Hi Jon,,
I may have a few, how would you like the photos sent? I hope they are of use for you

kindest regards

Chris

Hawkmom
09-26-2011, 08:47 PM
I think that something about falconers who have done things in the past, Alva Nye, Jim, Rice amongst others would bee a great article/collage.

A peregrine falconer timeline/recovery chart, highlighting the contributions that FALCONERS have done to save the peregrine and other birds of prey.

Here is a link for some information: www.seeaperegrinethankafalconer.blogspot.com

Lowachi
09-26-2011, 09:07 PM
got a few from the weathering yard and such...and my son's first jack, shot in the field. How about that???

frootdog
09-27-2011, 12:59 AM
and my son's first jack, shot in the field. How about that???

I think they are looking for hawking pics nit shooting pics.:D

Lowachi
09-27-2011, 01:36 AM
I think they are looking for hawking pics nit shooting pics.:D

funny haha

jondarp
09-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi Jon,,
I may have a few, how would you like the photos sent? I hope they are of use for you

kindest regards

Chris

Chris,

High-res JPG or TIF files by e-mail would be best. Thank you.

Regards,

Jon D'Arpino

jondarp
09-27-2011, 02:14 PM
got a few from the weathering yard and such...and my son's first jack, shot in the field. How about that???

Rich,

I think those would make a nice addition to a photo spread. Thank you.

Regards,

Jon D'Arpino

jondarp
09-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I think that something about falconers who have done things in the past, Alva Nye, Jim, Rice amongst others would bee a great article/collage.

A peregrine falconer timeline/recovery chart, highlighting the contributions that FALCONERS have done to save the peregrine and other birds of prey.

Here is a link for some information: www.seeaperegrinethankafalconer.blogspot.com (http://www.seeaperegrinethankafalconer.blogspot.com)

That's an excellent suggestion. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Jon D'Arpino

Lowachi
09-27-2011, 07:08 PM
I'll get them put together & send tomorrow morning

jondarp
09-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Thank you.

jondarp
09-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Thank you for the excellent response. I've now got more than enough photos of the NAFA 2010 meet for a spread in the upcoming Journal.

Thanks again.