PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jake446
09-16-2011, 07:44 PM
Just taking a second to introduce myself. My name is Jake and I live in the KCMO area. I have been interested in falconry since late high school(after having the opportunity to work with birds at my high school job). I just now got to a point in life where I can consider having the facilities, equipment and time to get involved in the sport. I have started the long road to education online and researching what educational reading I need to purchase. I hope to meet many falconry enthusiasts from all over, but in particular in my area to watch their raptors work and offer any information about falconry in Missouri. Look forward to getting to know the forum and the sport.
Jake Gross

Keith Denman
09-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Welcome aboard and good look.

Chris L.
09-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Hi Jake,

welcome to NAFEX. Good luck with becoming a falconer. It is worth all of it!

AK Rev
09-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Welcome Jake. Good luck on your journey.

Jake446
09-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome and well wishes. I just ordered a copy of Phillip Glasier's Falconry and Hawking. My first of many books I will order and/or read on this journey I am sure. I look forward to talking to you all more as I progress in knowledge and readiness in looking for a sponsor in the future.
Jake Gross

Lowachi
09-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the welcome and well wishes. I just ordered a copy of Phillip Glasier's Falconry and Hawking. My first of many books I will order and/or read on this journey I am sure. I look forward to talking to you all more as I progress in knowledge and readiness in looking for a sponsor in the future.
Jake Gross

Nice book, especially for equipment making.

Redtail Boy
09-17-2011, 10:59 PM
Glad to have you!