PDA

View Full Version : Gyr/peales tiercel

dliepe
10-08-2011, 03:52 PM
I have a wing injured Gyr/peales tiercel that I'd like to place with a duck hawker. I think he still can do it. He needs to be free lofted and exercised year round to keep this wing supple. He is my lifes bird so far and I want him to have an opportunity to hunt again. Of course he is free to a master falconer who hawks ducks. The last duck he killed was a headshot from way, way up in February. It took some time to get him going last year but he came around. He is supremely deadly and I run out superlatives to describe him. I need to move on as I need a bird that can give grouse a run for their money.
No guarantees on him being able to do it again but I think with the right situation and a little luck he could be a great duck hawk for someone.
Only Gamehawkers with the right situation need respond.
Thanks

dliepe
12-20-2011, 06:28 PM
This guy is still doing it. Hitting the kite pretty good now. Anybody in Texas with lots of ducks want a great gamehawk? He's tempremental but just clip him up, give him his quail, and he'll give you your duck. He's available only to those who hawk ducks. Getting ready to start the season so I'll post some pics as we go along.

Chris L.
12-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey David can you email me at admin@nafex.net. I would like to hear more about this guy..