PDA

View Full Version : RT Lost in New Jersey

sadi74
12-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Male Passage Red Tail lost on Sunday, 27th November. near Meadow-lands in New Jersey!
Reward Tag / Bells & Field Jesses......

Joby
12-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Hope you get him back. Hate to bring this up, but we have a rule around here that you must sign all your posts with at least your first name. It keeps things friendly, and in this situation, you might want to include some contact information, such as a phone number, as well.
-Joe

joekoz
12-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Is he carrying a transmitter? If so what frequency.

sadi74
12-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Hope you get him back. Hate to bring this up, but we have a rule around here that you must sign all your posts with at least your first name. It keeps things friendly, and in this situation, you might want to include some contact information, such as a phone number, as well.
-Joe

Thanks Joe, I got the notes in "Red".....edited my profile, hope this helps!
My Bird's Reward Tag has the phone Number......

sadi74
12-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Is he carrying a transmitter? If so what frequency.

Nope, no transmitter....never had the reason to put one on him! How is Your Nephew doing as YOUR apprentice anyways?

Shortwingn
12-07-2011, 11:10 PM
I had two reports of a bird flying with jesses and a bell in the clifton area (by the Shopright). I will look into it tomorrow or the next day if time permits.
Too bad you didn't use telemetry.

sadi74
12-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I had two reports of a bird flying with jesses and a bell in the clifton area (by the Shopright). I will look into it tomorrow or the next day if time permits.
Too bad you didn't use telemetry.

Thank You Eric, really appreciate the gesture! A lesson well learnt.....am sure not to make the same mistake twice!
Feel free to either call Me or Ray if You have any news!
Sadhak

LaBella822
01-30-2012, 07:46 PM
There is a Red-tail with bells & jesses that I have been photographing on Disposal Road in Lyndhurst. It's been there everyday!

This is the RT.
http://i42.tinypic.com/fa2e05.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/4kb61h.jpg