PDA

View Full Version : very cool action video of daredevils

topgun
01-06-2012, 11:25 PM
crasy

FredFogg
01-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Here is the link Mitch sent me! Works on my iPhone but doesn't work on my computer here at work but we have a lot of things blocked, so not sure.

http://www.youtube.com/v/EEu42L0ufBY&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3

GONEHAWKN
01-07-2012, 06:18 AM
pretty fugn cool stuff right there!!!

Dirthawking
04-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Not sure how I missed this one......but.....oh effin hell!!! NO

mainefalconer
04-21-2012, 07:50 AM
I LOVE this stuff!!!! In fact "love" doesn't even express my attraction to the kind of things depicted in that video. But videos like that are bad for me. I watched the movie Point Break in 1991, and spent the next 10+ years surfing, sky-diving, deep-water soloing, rock climbing, leading crazy sport climbs and climbing way too many of them with no gear... just about killing myself on motorcycles, lots of fighting, (in the ring and out) being rescued - unconscious - from a whitewater accident and resuscitated, suffering the consequences of a high speed parachute malfunction at an altitude too low to pull my reserve 'chute..... For adrenaline junkies, the lure of the rush becomes a slippery slope and the risks taken start beciming greater and greater.

I've got myself under pretty good control these days, but videos like that are like a syringe full of heroin for me. I'm jittering just thinking about it.

JRedig
04-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I LOVE this stuff!!!! In fact "love" doesn't even express my attraction to the kind of things depicted in that video. But videos like that are bad for me. I watched the movie Point Break in 1991, and spent the next 10+ years surfing, sky-diving, deep-water soloing, rock climbing, leading crazy sport climbs and climbing way too many of them with no gear... just about killing myself on motorcycles, lots of fighting, (in the ring and out) being rescued - unconscious - from a whitewater accident and resuscitated, suffering the consequences of a high speed parachute malfunction at an altitude too low to pull my reserve 'chute..... For adrenaline junkies, the lure of the rush becomes a slippery slope and the risks taken start beciming greater and greater.

I've got myself under pretty good control these days, but videos like that are like a syringe full of heroin for me. I'm jittering just thinking about it.

Need that like button...;):D

mkestrel76
04-24-2012, 11:42 AM
That video was flippin crazy. I got an adrenaline rush from the first person high quality videos. I would probably pass out if I were there in real person. Done some dumb things in my life but nothing this, dumb, i mean brave :D.

goshawkr
04-24-2012, 12:15 PM

I can relate to that last.

I am largely recovered from my adreniline junkie days, but every once I while I feel the pull, and start twitichin.....

goshawkr
04-24-2012, 12:27 PM
That video was flippin crazy. I got an adrenaline rush from the first person high quality videos. I would probably pass out if I were there in real person. Done some dumb things in my life but nothing this, dumb, i mean brave :D.

I have done somethings as dumb of some of the stuff in there, but most of it left me thinking that someone had a death wish.

bluejack
04-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Ah yes, reminds of the days of my youth. I'm with Scott on this one.
If I wasn't living on the edge I was taking up too much room.

mainefalconer
04-24-2012, 06:05 PM
No kidding there Keith! I devoted an excessive amount of time and money to trying to get as radical as possible, and stay alive while doing it! This video keeps getting me stoked!

bluejack
04-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Scott, I do understand. For me it was gymnastics, martial arts, platform diving, cliff and bridge diving 80'+. Then the motorcycles, rattlessnakes, and of'course there was 'spiritual sport'. The only crazy stuff I do anymore is on the guitar. Lol