PDA

View Full Version : Why Buy the "Original" Khan

sakerjack
03-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Here is a little advert I put together, it will also be on on my web site in a few days. Ya I look like a goof and am not to smooth in my presentation but I think the point is made..
Now no laughing but I will likely be nominated for an Oscar.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/th_007-1.jpg (http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/?action=view&current=007-1.mp4)

Saluqi
03-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi Ken,

Looks good, have you thought about posting a link on Raptors Nest for this video? Seems like a good venue to do so.

sakerjack
03-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Ken,

Looks good, have you thought about posting a link on Raptors Nest for this video? Seems like a good venue to do so.

That is a cracking idea thank you Paul!

black42
03-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Great looking video.... I am pleased with my khan hood, and wouldnt consider buying another one from anyone but you.

J

oldguy
03-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Great video Ken !

Short and to the point. Didn't pull any punches about where these POS knock-offs are imported from either. There is a time and place for political correctness. Your livelihood is not one.

I've been watching them on ebay. So far (3/3/2012) 13:15 MT time, not one bid has been made on any. That hopefully says something.

Good job.

COMEAUX
03-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Here is a little advert I put together, it will also be on on my web site in a few days. Ya I look like a goof and am not to smooth in my presentation but I think the point is made..
Now no laughing but I will likely be nominated for an Oscar.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/th_007-1.jpg (http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/?action=view&current=007-1.mp4)

clappclappclapp no doubt,Oscar for sure! toungeout Nicely done Ken.

Chris

sakerjack
03-03-2012, 04:49 PM

Chris

LMAO,, I should of worn a Hawaiian Shirt and a had a few beer cans spread around to add to the ambience!

Lowachi
03-03-2012, 05:44 PM

Chris

thumbsupp maybe a nomination, best new presentation by a cannuck, but an orange hat with a yellow shirt???? Hedda Hopper would not approve!toungeoutphotoo. ..and the Nest could use a view, I agree.

COMEAUX
03-03-2012, 06:07 PM
LMAO,, I should of worn a Hawaiian Shirt and a had a few beer cans spread around to add to the ambience!

Take 2 ... Action;)

Joby
03-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Nicely done. This will ensure that nobody gets "khanned" by a knockoff khan!! LOL Sorry, but I had to do it!!
-Joby

Lowachi
03-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Take 2 ... Action;)

Wardrobe!... Make-up!.... Where's that prop guy w/ Bud Light??? Come on people, chop chop!!photoo, we're loosing light here!

Zarafia
03-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Nice video. If it isn't a Khan it's a con. LOL

hawknlv
03-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Ha! PMSL. You didn't say "eh" at all. I'm disappointed. You look good my friend. Stop looking at the cue cards. "KHAN" blah blah blah!. Everyone knows that and those who don't are idiots! I swear one day we need to actually meet and have a beer. I am way more handsome though!!

sakerjack
03-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Ha! PMSL. You didn't say "eh" at all. I'm disappointed. You look good my friend. Stop looking at the cue cards. "KHAN" blah blah blah!. Everyone knows that and those who don't are idiots! I swear one day we need to actually meet and have a beer. I am way more handsome though!!

Actually my wife was filming it topless so had to keep looking at her, well her,, you know .......
One day, we shall have a beer. Thanks for the mail.

GONEHAWKN
03-05-2012, 12:25 PM
i kept thinking someone would yell "MAKE UP!!" and that pooffy powdery thing would come around in someone's hand and "WACK!!" hit ya right in the kisser with a load of powder!!!!

oldguy
03-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Update on POS ebay knock-offs. Ended with NO bids. Go figure.
Re-listed ofcourse.

Lowachi
03-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Update on POS ebay knock-offs. Ended with NO bids. Go figure.
Re-listed ofcourse.

gee, ya don't think the market's finally got hep ta POS hoods do ya??? crazyy

sakerjack
03-06-2012, 05:23 PM
To see my video please go to my web site. www.falconryhoodsinternational.com

Lowachi
03-06-2012, 07:03 PM
looks good there

deaddogs
03-07-2012, 05:50 AM
Like the "vid" Ken.Keep on producing the genuine article.

sakerjack
03-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Like the "vid" Ken.Keep on producing the genuine article.

Thank you DD, hope all's well, good to see you on the forum. I have had a number of emails asking me if I make the before mentioned hood for such and such. The answer is NO, the only Company that is licensed to sell my hoods is Western Sporting. I do not make hoods for anyone else.

sakerjack
03-15-2012, 02:30 PM
WOW,, he must not think much of his Khan hoods they are now 25.00. He did tell me in an email that he makes all his hoods........You can imagine what I told him....

Lowachi
03-15-2012, 03:03 PM
WOW,, he must not think much of his Khan hoods they are now 25.00. He did tell me in an email that he makes all his hoods........You can imagine what I told him....

he has clones????? too bad they're not too talented:eek:

GONEHAWKN
03-15-2012, 05:56 PM

He told me that he makes some of the hoods himself, but that a buddy makes the majority of them.

sakerjack
03-15-2012, 06:05 PM
He told me that he makes some of the hoods himself, but that a buddy makes the majority of them.

Thanks Bill, how's things?...Then his buddy must live you know where because most of his hoods look very similar to the other clown selling imported crap...They have that very same look and feel etc. and I doubt any sane hood guy would sell him hoods for 10.00 here in North America, JEEZ maybe I am wrong..
I heard a story that he told a very big falconry distributer that I am not going to sell you my........Blah Blah Blah,, I am opening my Own FALCONTRY business, no word of a lie.

Keith Denman
03-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi I talked with a large Rehabillator and he wants me to make his hoods, field hoods can not afford to spend a lot. He goes through several and tried buying some from the ebay junk bunk and hated dealing with the guy. I will make them for him at a decent price, it is more of a donation service I can help them out since we do rehab down here and they usually finish off the eagle rehab out west there. I just thought you would like to know others are saying the samething about those crap hoods.