PDA

View Full Version : New Guy From British Columbia

droid_ca
04-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello new guy here My name is Rob I am from beautiful British Columbia..I have been fascinated with falconry for many years..I read a book by Frank Beebe and then called him up and aske many questions about it . I have two dogs that would be nice to use them for flushing they are of a working bread of Boxer and I have a parrot as well don't think I will be introducing birds any time soon...Just want to say hello to everyone on here and see if there are any other Canadians and or BCers on here... great site

Lowachi
04-07-2012, 11:13 PM
welcome aboard, mate! Enjoy.

Fawkes
04-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey - another northern BC'er! I am currently in Vanderhoof, moved up last summer to teach highschool and didn't have time for one this year. I am hoping to trap a goshawk or merlin this year. Mews are under construction
If I can give you a hand in any way - just shout, and we'll see what we can work out.

Welcome to the forum!

Keith Denman
04-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Welcome aboard Rob from Texas.

droid_ca
04-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome I'm sure in time I'll have questions for you all...Thanks again

red_tailed
04-10-2012, 12:02 PM
rob,

For info on BC falconry. Go to www.bcfalconry.ca (http://www.bcfalconry.ca) I would also suggest joining the bc falconry association. We have a bbq coming up during the summer. Good chance to meet up with everyone and get a better understanding of what falconry in bc is like.

Bob