PDA

View Full Version : Hello from orange county, California

Zushikikato
04-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Hello everyone my name is Brian and I am 21 years old. I live in a pretty populated city called Orange. It is right next to Disneyland in case you are wondering. :p I am fairly new to falconry and I am starting research a ton about this awesome thing! If there is any falconers (I hope that is the right term) that lives in Orange County that is willing to take me on a hunt or just show me in person how awesome it is to own a majestic animal it would greatly be appreciated. I plan orobbing completely dedicated to this and hopefully become a fellow falconer with everyone here!

raptrlvr
04-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Lots of falconers in the Southern California area. A lot of them travel { on the weekends} to the Inland Empire to do their falconry. This is the off season for most, so, finding a falconer to take you out on a hunt won't happen until the end of August , beginning of Sept. You should contact Calif Hawking Club and start working on finding a sponsor.

Keith Denman
04-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Hello Brian welcome and good luck

Dirthawking
04-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the Forum Brian. Best of luck to you! I would also second the contacting of the California club

Zushikikato
04-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Today I was invited out by another member on the forum to watch his falcon hunt. It was just beautiful! I hope to get to know everyone here! =)