PDA

View Full Version : Member(s) Lookup on NAFA website

FredFogg
04-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Member(s) Lookup (http://www.n-a-f-a.com/members/DB/LookupMember.php) is now available on the NAFA website in the Members Only area.

You can do a search by any of the fields to find a particular NAFA member or you can do a search by City or State to get a list of NAFA members accordingly. The database will only be updated periodically, so new members or new changes may not show up for a while. Once you get a list, you can click on the individuals name to get more details and a map of the area that person lives in.

I think NAFA members will find this function a very useful tool. Especially if you are traveling and would like to contact someone on the way and maybe do some hawking together.

Enjoy!

MrBill
04-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanks, Fred. I appreciate what you do for us NAFA members.

Bill Boni

Saluqi
04-28-2012, 08:59 AM
That's fantastic Fred, it works great. Thanks.

Chris L.
04-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Thank you Fred for working on the NAFA site. I know how much work goes into keep a site and you have done more than anyone could ever ask. You are doing a great service for the NAFA members! Thanks

mainefalconer
04-28-2012, 09:06 AM
I used it yesterday Fred! Thanks a ton! clapp

FredFogg
04-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks for all the compliments on this function folks but I can't take credit where it isn't due. Pete Rodas, the Membership Director, is in the process of creating a member database for NAFA and he created this function for testing of the database and gave me permission to make it available to the Members. Pete is doing an awesome job and kudos should be given to him for all his hard work! clapp More good things to come!

Trebor
04-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi can some one tell the password to look at the site not at home at the moment , I am a member since 80s.

Regards and Thanks

Rob Rowe (uk)