PDA

View Full Version : New member

Zeiszy
04-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Hello my name is Paul I I live in Liverpool england, me and my 2 friends are looking on moving to Canada is September to work I'm a gas engineer and my friends are joiners, I fly a female red tail and have been into falconry for about 10 years now would anybody be able to give me some information on the laws on practicing falconry I know in some states you have to do a apprenticeship I think we are looking on going to Alberta as my friend was there for a year, any information would be appreciated thanks Paul.

Keith Denman
04-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi Paul and welcome aboard, I am from Texas so have no info. I do know each district up there has their own laws so you diffently want to find out how to go about it. Good luck.

Lowachi
04-30-2012, 09:00 PM
hey Paul. Welcome to NAFEX. There's a handful from Alberta on here, as well as other parts of Canada, I''m sur they'll pipe in pretty soon.

sharptail
04-30-2012, 09:44 PM
If I am not mistaken, I think that Schwartze is or was the Alberta Club Pres. and Passagejack is a new resident from the US. You can PM both of these guys to make contact.

Welcome aboard!