PDA

View Full Version : New From Southwest Georgia

Muckafoonee
06-04-2012, 02:24 AM
My name is Chris Murphy I live in Pelham,GA
I'm currently studying for my exam the local library is getting new books in from all around the state for me lol
I also have coondogs/Birdogs and coach my daughters Softball team as well as serving on the Board of Directors for the Southwest Georgia Sportsmans Club
I am a member of the Deep South Classic Coonhunters Association and The Sowega Beekeepers Club

I decided to join here to learn all I can on the subject of hunting with Birds of Prey and Hopefully passing my federal exam later this summer
Guess that's a brief enough Introduction :D

Barticus
06-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Welcome. Make sure you sign all your posts with your real name so we know who we are talking to.:D

Ross.Spafford
06-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Hey Chris,

Welcome to the forum. I live in abbeville, which looks to be about 2 hours from you. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Keith Denman
06-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Welcome aboard Chris and good luck on your exam

sharptail
06-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Welcome aboard Chris!

Muckafoonee
06-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Thanks Y'all
Ross I'll keep that in mind Seems you may be the closet Falconer to me I'm still working on studying The GA Falconry Association and Mr. Seabolt have been great with answering my questions so far, Never hurts to throw questions at different people

Goshawk635
06-05-2012, 02:53 AM
Hi

I used to live in Albany back in the 80s. Hunted a lot of quail in the area. Should be a great place to hawk squirrel in those big pecan groves.

Good luck on the test :)

Phil Smoth

Muckafoonee
06-05-2012, 03:12 AM
I have access to a large Pecan Grove can't wait to get out there and shake some Vines! I grew up in Lee County there are plenty of places around here to Squirrel and Rabbit hunt, Chickasawhatchee being one of the Prettiest if you don't mind the Hogs lol