PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Orange County (Aliso Viejo)

pacsun222
06-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone my name is Brendon and I have been only doing this for one year. I had a sponsor who was great and extremly helpful but because of the distance between us could no longer sponsor me. I just have one more year to go. I have been looking for a sponsor but been having no luck. I have been with the CHC but its still a challange to find someone willing to sponsor me. I would do what ever it takes to find a sponsor. I am 24 years old and want to stay doing this for years to come. I have a moving company so if your willing to at least take me out with you and even just consider sponsoring me then i will have you moved for free!! If there is anything you need done around your house or whatever is needed i will do it for the time spent with me. I am an extremly fast learner and know all the basics. But of course you can never learn to much. I want to continue to fly a Redtail. So if there is anyone in the 60 mile radious of orange county please help me out. You can either message me or call/text me at (949) 973-3826 thanks so much

Brendon

Venomlust
06-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Good luck, Brendon! I hope you find somebody soon. Sucks about CHC not hooking you up with someone, but I bet it's just a matter of time.

pacsun222
06-16-2012, 11:19 PM
The lady i talked to was very nice and she said she would ask around but i could only imagine how many people call her asking for the same thing that I need. But i sure hope and prey i do find someone too!!!

Venomlust
06-16-2012, 11:29 PM
When you say you've been with the CHC, are you a member?

If so, have you gone to any of the field meets? That's where I met my sponsor. I hope you have luck before January, but if not, maybe it's worth a shot. Been telling anyone I can from southern California, seems worthwhile to me. In Bakersfield this time.

Thiscordia
07-31-2012, 01:33 AM
Hello Brendon the CHC meeting will be in October in Lake Ming if you are a member of the club you should try your best to go, most of the OC Falconers that I know will be there.

Good Luck