PDA

View Full Version : GLFA 50th Anniversary Celebration!

JRedig
06-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Come one, come all, see the attached invitation.

Lowachi
06-29-2012, 10:10 PM
thanks Jeff. I couldn't get a clear enough copy to post. Coming down????

JRedig
06-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Tryin' to make it. Have some school projects due right around that time...

Lowachi
06-30-2012, 01:10 AM
Tryin' to make it. Have some school projects due right around that time...

What's that song, "School's out for summer...."

By the way, there's a raffle for the gig. If anyone would like to send a lil something, the contact happens to be me...& donations may be sent to:
Rich Borquist
1844 State Route 17,
Varna, IL 61375-9300

donations get you at least a cocktail on me ;), plus a good time with ol' friends.

kenny
06-30-2012, 11:17 AM
This should be the Falconry event of the summer. Many of my old falconer friends from the early days of GLFA are flying in from all over the Country. We are putting togather several slide shows videos from the early days of GLFA. Also a memorial to our lost but not forgotten friends. Our history is why we are here today. Come celebrate 50 years of Falconry in the Great lakes region. Reunite with old friends and make new friends. Please contact Kirk at:847-302-6626 if you can make it. The food sound great, prepared by "Master" BBQ'r Jim Robison
SEE YOU THERE
Kenny Sterner

Dirthawking
06-30-2012, 05:26 PM
What's that song, "School's out for summer...."

By the way, there's a raffle for the gig. If anyone would like to send a lil something, the contact happens to be me...& donations may be sent to:
Rich Borquist
1844 State Route 17,
Varna, IL 61375-9300

donations get you at least a cocktail on me ;), plus a good time with ol' friends.

As I can't seem to see the flyier. When do you need all donations by? You know I am good for some stuff.

Lowachi
06-30-2012, 05:32 PM
As I can't seem to see the flyier. When do you need all donations by? You know I am good for some stuff.

July 21st is the celebration.
thanks buddy.

Lowachi
07-23-2012, 01:20 PM
great time, great food with old friends. pix courtesy of Frank Hildebrand see the rest of the folks at www.hildebrandphotography.com/glfa50years (http://www.hildebrandphotography.com/glfa50years)

thanks to all that came & shared their pictures and stories and for the presentations. brought back alot of memories for alot of folks.

kenny
07-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Bob Hope had it rite! "THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES"
Kenny Sterner

oneshot
07-30-2012, 01:03 AM
It was a "Super" great time and I got to meet a lot more really nice people.......

I'd also like to send out a very special "Thank You" to Sandy Willams.
She did a lot of work in getting the food preps for us all and then sweated her butt off in the kitchen on her birthday....

Sandy, you really are a sweet lady!!!!
Thanks again for all you did for us.... :D