PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Connemara, Ireland

Seabhac
07-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi, I'm a Falconer from Connemara Ireland. I fly a parent reared, reared in captivity female Red Tail. She will be entering her 4th season after this molt. She mainly hunts rabbits. I will be imprinting a Harris Hawk for the coming season.
Ronan

Lowachi
07-15-2012, 05:32 PM
(welc) to the party

Seabhac
07-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Thanks......peacee

Ronan

Connemara Ireland

wilkiesc
07-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Welcome, Ronan!

Keith Denman
07-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome aboard Ronanrtsqrl

Seabhac
07-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome Keith and Scott, Ronan.

oldguy
07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Ronan,

I don't have a map in front of me, is Connemara anywhere near County Cork ? Thats where my great,great...ancesters came from. 1826 I'm told. Have always wanted to visit Ireland.

Anyway, hope to see your postings. Again, welcome.

gengis
07-16-2012, 03:17 PM
What a fantastic place to hawk.the haunt of ronald stevens.im also on some of ronalds old land at wolcothall.
All the best.p/s im coming to kiltigan,hawking this winter your welcome to come over.
Atb bill

Seabhac
10-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Galway is a couple of hours from Cork. Galway is right in the middle of the west coast.

Welcome to the forum Ronan,

I don't have a map in front of me, is Connemara anywhere near County Cork ? Thats where my great,great...ancesters came from. 1826 I'm told. Have always wanted to visit Ireland.

Anyway, hope to see your postings. Again, welcome.

Seabhac
10-25-2012, 04:34 PM
It's a fantastic place alright. My friend Johnny was Ronalds underfalconer.
Would love to come to Kiltigan this winter depending on dates etc. What will you be flying? You're welcome up here as well.
Ronan

What a fantastic place to hawk.the haunt of ronald stevens.im also on some of ronalds old land at wolcothall.
All the best.p/s im coming to kiltigan,hawking this winter your welcome to come over.
Atb bill

colelkhunter
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Ronan,

My family is from Kilkenny. I have visited family a few times there and dream of coming back to hunt. Never seems to be enough time. I get caught up with relatives that I never knew I had, who all seem to know me as I resemble my grandfather so much (i hear). Met a great aunt there last time that called me by my grandfathers name the entire time. Good memories there for sure. Good to have you here.

Ally
10-28-2012, 12:46 AM
'Welcome! Will you be attending the IAF gathering? We're a heck of a party :)