PDA

View Full Version : new from San Diego

tony123
07-28-2012, 02:24 AM
Hello, my name is Anthony, I live in north San Diego county and I have been interested in falconry since I was a little kid. I finally have my own home where I can provide a proper facility for birds. I breed several types of poultry, so between the pheasants and chickens I have more than enough fresh food for my hawk and myself. I joined this forum so that I could learn the information necessary to pass the licensing test and build proper mews with out having to pay for literature so any direction towards useful information would be very appreciated and I would also like to get to know the local community. Thank you for reading.
Signed,
Anthony

Modoc
07-28-2012, 03:12 AM
Welcome neighbor. I have a copy of the study exam if you need to borrow it. Lots of good falconers in the area, just give a holler and will help ya out.

MrBill
07-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi Anthony,

Welcome. I lived in North San Diego County (Fallbrook) for many years. In those days, there was nothing in or around Temecula, except good hawking.

Good luck in your venture,

Bill Boni

Dirthawking
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Welcome to NAFEX Anthony! A good place to always start is with your state club. Another is the link in my signature. What do you plan on flying?