PDA

View Full Version : Hello

BobbyB
07-29-2012, 11:48 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Bobby Baldwin and My family and I currently live in Utah. I've had a number of friends mention this site, and so, ta-da! Here I am.
Anyway, I will be flying my first large long wing this season, and really looking forward to it. I have a chamber raised Alti Sakeret (Elvis). Once I figure out how to do it, I'll post a few pictures (being p.c challenged is a real drag sometimes, lol).

Thanks folks

Keith Denman
07-30-2012, 12:39 AM
welcome aboard BobbyB

M35a2
07-30-2012, 12:51 AM
Welcome Bobby good to see another guy in Riverton.

BobbyB
07-30-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah Buddy! Already sounds like we may be heading out together this coming season with our mutual friend Scott. Look forward to meeting you in person, and seeing your bird in action

REverest
07-30-2012, 11:11 PM
Welcome Bobby enjoy the forum Don't forget you sign your posts figure i would say it if i don't dirthawking will be here soon to do it

M35a2
07-31-2012, 12:02 AM
I talked to Scott today at the shop and he confermed that you were the Bobby he'd talked about, I also look forward to meeting you and getting all the birds out this year.

Dirthawking
08-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Bobby. Have a look around and let one of the moderators know if you need anything.

Welcome Bobby enjoy the forum Don't forget you sign your posts figure i would say it if i don't dirthawking will be here soon to do it

Don't have to do that (my job) when his screen name is his name. :D

FredFogg
08-01-2012, 07:00 PM

So I don't have to sign all my post? Dang, Mario, can you go back through and erase all my signatures? LOL toungeout :D

Shehawker
08-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Yay Bobby you made it on here!

BobbyB
08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Yay Bobby you made it on here!
Yup, Now I just need to figure out how to post photos and Private messages crazyy Guess I'll have to ask my 11 year old like always, lol

Shehawker
08-07-2012, 11:03 AM
To PM you click on their user name above a post and it will give you a bunch of options, pm being one of them. To post pictures see here
http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407

Tom Smith
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Bobby. Have a look around and let one of the moderators know if you need anything.

What, when did that happen, one of my friends has been banned for using his real name as his screen name but not signing his post with his real name. It was a heated hassle and I don't think he would came back now anyway, but he really enjoyed this forum and was reading everything for a long time before his first post where he didn't sign his name and the trouble started.

Joshsbantams
08-07-2012, 01:47 PM
I talked to Scott today at the shop and he confermed that you were the Bobby he'd talked about, I also look forward to meeting you and getting all the birds out this year.

Hey, I'd like to invite myself to go too! I'm getting pretty anxious take the Coops out.

Are you guys going to be coming to the BBQ in a couple weeks?

calebstroh
08-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Glad you made it here B!

BobbyB
08-08-2012, 09:30 AM
To PM you click on their user name above a post and it will give you a bunch of options, pm being one of them. To post pictures see here
http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407
Thanks Missy... Now how do I know if I have RECIVED a PM, or reply from one? On a somewhat different note: I can now work my VCR all by myself now, so there is that, LOL

Joan Marie
08-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Hello from Alabama Bobby! Looking forward to getting to know you and your birds! This is a great site full of great folks! (welc)

BobbyB
08-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks Caleb. I was checking out your thread on your little Merlin last night... Very well done Bro. I was actually going to Message ya today to see if you wanna go with me sometime next week to Fly 'ol Elvis. Give me a call or text when you have a chance;)

BobbyB
08-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Josh, I sure hope we get a chance to see your monster in action... Man, how much fun is THIS season gonna be!?!?

M35a2
08-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Bobby if you look at the top right of your screen there is a small box that would say welcome BobbyB and also private message it also tells you how many messages you have and how many are unread just click on private message and it will take you to all your messages, then scroll down and click on the message you would like to read. Hope this helps.

BobbyB
08-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Bobby if you look at the top right of your screen there is a small box that would say welcome BobbyB and also private message it also tells you how many messages you have and how many are unread just click on private message and it will take you to all your messages, then scroll down and click on the message you would like to read. Hope this helps.

Uuuumm, Yeah.... I was just testing you Vaughn, and you past! Lol, thanks Bud

Joshsbantams
08-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Josh, I sure hope we get a chance to see your monster in action... Man, how much fun is THIS season gonna be!?!?

Hey, I'll go out with any of you guys if you ever need someone to follow you around. I love watchin the Falcons fly. Just let me know. Once I get the Coops going I'll let you know. Do you still have my number?

BobbyB
08-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Hey, I'll go out with any of you guys if you ever need someone to follow you around. I love watchin the Falcons fly. Just let me know. Once I get the Coops going I'll let you know. Do you still have my number?
I'm missing a LOT of #'s on this new phone. Please shoot it out to me again via PM. Lets see if we can schedule a time to head out with my Sakeret. I was thinking Rush Valley. Much easier to chase him around out there if need be, lol