PDA

View Full Version : Hi

OsiViper
08-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I'm from Albuquerque, NM. I am just starting to get into falconry, getting the equipment, reading and studying for exam.

Both my brother and father are into falconry also so its turned out to be sort of a family / genetic thing :)

Keith Denman
08-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Nice to meet you Matt and good luck with your exam and getting everything ready.

FredFogg
08-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I'm from Albuquerque, NM. I am just starting to get into falconry, getting the equipment, reading and studying for exam.

Both my brother and father are into falconry also so its turned out to be sort of a family / genetic thing :)

Welcome Matt! Don't let your family fool you about it being a genetic thing, it's a disease! LOL :D And the only cure is years and years of doing it.

Red-tail71
08-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Welcome Matt! Don't let your family fool you about it being a genetic thing, it's a disease! LOL :D And the only cure is years and years of doing it.

Amen! Welcome aboard Matt! Have fun man!

michaelberan
08-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Hello and welcome,

I so enjoy my falconry trips to Albuquerque, NM good jack hunting and good falconers, consider your self blessed!