PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Annual Meet?

JRedig
08-26-2012, 11:31 AM
So a few buddies and I were talking about driving up to attend this meet, anybody have the details for 2012?

sakerjack
08-26-2012, 11:38 AM
So a few buddies and I were talking about driving up to attend this meet, anybody have the details for 2012?

The big CDN Meet is in Weyburn Sask. Oct 3-8th, a little closer and the group from Ontario will be there. Good one to attend.

JRedig
08-26-2012, 11:45 AM
The big CDN Meet is in Weyburn Sask. Oct 3-8th, a little closer and the group from Ontario will be there. Good one to attend.

Oh hey, good to know, thanks Ken. That's only 1 tank of gas!

sakerjack
08-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh hey, good to know, thanks Ken. That's only 1 tank of gas!

Jeff it is way closer.. and there will many more falconers attending,, no offence to the Alberta Meet

Alex Stokes
08-30-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi Jeff,

The Alberta meet this year will be held in Drumheller, Alberta between the 4-6th October. Drumheller is a great venue with first class hawking and you would be very welcome to join us. Whether you attend the AFA meet or the Canadian Meet in Saskatchewan (or both!) I am sure you will see some great hawking.

If you need any further details please contact me.

Regards,

Alex
AFA Secretary

schwartze
08-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Jeff it is way closer.. and there will many more falconers attending,, no offence to the Alberta Meet

Hi Ken,

How many falconers do you anticipate attending the national meet in Weyburn, and how many do you expect will be at the Alberta provincial meet?

Regards,

Steve