PDA

View Full Version : hello form San Diego Ca... yes another

Idontwanna
09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey guys ive been reed your post for alittle over a year now,and finnaly decided to intoduce myself. I am a second year apprentice flying a MRT at 800g. I also wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted to all of the topics i have read it has helped me with my first season. also i was wondering is there anyone in San Diego who flys something other than HH'sconfusedd

manog
09-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Hey guys ive been reed your post for alittle over a year now,and finnaly decided to intoduce myself. I am a second year apprentice flying a MRT at 800g. I also wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted to all of the topics i have read it has helped me with my first season. also i was wondering is there anyone in San Diego who flys something other than HH'sconfusedd

Welcome! There are lots of us in the area that don't fly HH. SD has a great long wing and short wing scene.

Idontwanna
09-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Awesome. It was ment to be a joke sort of. The reason I asked that is that I would like to fly a prairie*and the only birds I've seen flown in my adult life is my red-tail. And other people's harris's. So my sponsor encouraged me to seek out Long wingers with the hopes that one would let me at least watch one be flown. Now don't get me wrong I love flying my PRT and plan on keeping him a wile I would just like to learn more about the the sport that is consuming my life. And after 23 books I still want to know more.

Thank you humbly

Modoc
09-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Do i know you? I might be wrong but did you come out with jack and I and our harris hawks about 2 years ago?

Idontwanna
09-11-2012, 06:30 PM
No that was not me. The only birds I've seen fly belong to Rick H. Terry L. And Andrea A.

Modoc
09-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Cool... I thought you might of been this dude who was interested but we never heard from him after that. Anyhow...welcome to the forum! Im sure our paths will cross sooner or later.