PDA

View Full Version : Khan Hood in movie

sakerjack
09-16-2012, 10:34 AM
PVR'd the movie Immortal,,, don't know why, just thought it looked interesting. Lo and Behold at the 38 minute mark they quickyl showed a hooded falcon, likely a saker, wearing a Khan hood made by yours truly,, Kinda neat I think.

COMEAUX
09-16-2012, 11:03 AM
PVR'd the movie Immortal,,, don't know why, just thought it looked interesting. Lo and Behold at the 38 minute mark they quickyl showed a hooded falcon, likely a saker, wearing a Khan hood made by yours truly,, Kinda neat I think.

OH NO,First it was designer hoods,Now they are on film:eek: Damn Ken ya not gonna forget us beach bums are ya:D Kidding aside that is fearing coolbeeer

frootdog
09-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Is this a notice that your prices are going up? hailltoungeout

robhawkyyz
09-16-2012, 11:08 AM
when you start getting your royalty checks, don't forget about us mere mortals.. LOL

Keith Denman
09-16-2012, 01:31 PM

That is awesome Ken. Your famous now. haill

sakerjack
09-16-2012, 02:37 PM
OH NO,First it was designer hoods,Now they are on film:eek: Damn Ken ya not gonna forget us beach bums are ya:D Kidding aside that is fearing coolbeeer

I will be signing autographs at the NAFA Meet, only 10.00 each!! LOL,

Dirthawking
09-16-2012, 04:07 PM
I will be signing autographs at the NAFA Meet, only 10.00 each!! LOL,

As long as you are signing them on free hoods I am game! toungeout

Keith Denman
09-16-2012, 04:40 PM

WOWpeacee!!!! If that is the case I will take four.

HelenG
09-16-2012, 09:03 PM

Haha Ken,
That was Carl Millier from Quebec's gyr Chimo! They used Chimo and a Harris Hawk named Figaro from Carl's company that I used to work for.

Lowachi
09-16-2012, 09:19 PM

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are.:D

sakerjack
09-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Haha Ken,
That was Carl Millier from Quebec's gyr Chimo! They used Chimo and a Harris Hawk named Figaro from Carl's company that I used to work for.

Thank you Helen, I know EXACTLY which hood it is now. Carl ordered a few hoods and wanted that one with Chimo's name put on it. Very cool.

sakerjack
09-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Is this a notice that your prices are going up? hailltoungeout

HMMMMM.. now I can say "As seen on".......Great idea.

Keith Denman
09-17-2012, 10:35 AM
I like that Ken Hooke as seen on TV!clapp