PDA

View Full Version : Member profile changes.

Peregrine At Heart
09-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey, I've been a member on here for quite some time, but I wanted to write a quick note for those of you that have checked up on my profile lately and those that haven't heard from me in a while. I, for some reason, am unable to update my profile...probably due to the fact that I use an iPad. I haven't been around a computer lately so just want to get some things cleared up.

I am currently a second year apprentice. I do not have a bird right now because I just had a baby a month and a half ago and she sucks the time away from everything else. I am no longer overseas....I let my contract expire after eight years so now I'm out of the service. My likes are pretty much the same,except I would like to add motorcycles on there because I have a crotch rocket and love that thing to death!

Also, because I have an iPad (worthless, in my opinion), posting pictures is not an option. I will hopefully be reinstating my computer-based Internet here when I start bringing in more money.

FredFogg
09-18-2012, 09:57 PM
You can change you profile on an iPad and you can post pictures from an iPad. Actually, you can do anything from an iPad that you can from a computer, you just have to know how to work around no usb port. LOL

Peregrine At Heart
09-18-2012, 10:02 PM
You can change you profile on an iPad and you can post pictures from an iPad. Actually, you can do anything from an iPad that you can from a computer, you just have to know how to work around no usb port. LOL

I've had this damn thing since April and evidently it won't cough up its secrets to me! Lol! Maybe I just do better with a USB port 'cause I'm lost! frus)

Dirthawking
09-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Throw all that darn "i paid to much" gear away and get a droid tablet. Your life will be soooooo much easier! toungeout

Peregrine At Heart
09-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Throw all that darn "i paid to much" gear away and get a droid tablet. Your life will be soooooo much easier! toungeout

I'm about ready to just say FU to the tablets! Lol. I feel that the good 'ol fashioned computer is the way to go....I miss having a real keyboard!

Dirthawking
09-21-2012, 09:27 PM
I love my tablet, but yes, typing can be a bear when doing a lot of it. I am thinking about one of those keyboards for tablets.

wilkiesc
09-22-2012, 10:30 AM
I have that system. It's what I'm typing on now. I've only had it for about a month. I like it quite a bit for its portability but do miss the laptop at times.