PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Falconers Association annual field meet in Arco

idbirdman
10-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Hey everyone, it's that time of the year again. Coming up November 1-3, I will be hosting the Idaho falconer's annual field meet. This year we will be having it in the beautiful desert town of Arco Idaho.. If you're wanting to see some amazing flights on some big boomers (sage grouse) before we won't be able to, then make sure to come to this meet. This is a really good game year with some high game numbers. Game consists of sage grouse, some Huns, some ducks, and even some fur. So really something for everyone. We will be having a banquet and raffle Saturday evening. There are some cheep rooms at the local DK Motel. Bring a couple donations with you for the raffle. Call or email me with any questions. 208-681-5495 or Idaholongwings@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking Stephen Buffat

Yeomanfalconer
10-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Hey everyone, it's that time of the year again. Coming up November 1-3, I will be hosting the Idaho falconer's annual field meet. This year we will be having it in the beautiful desert town of Arco Idaho.. If you're wanting to see some amazing flights on some big boomers (sage grouse) before we won't be able to, then make sure to come to this meet. This is a really good game year with some high game numbers. Game consists of sage grouse, some Huns, some ducks, and even some fur. So really something for everyone. We will be having a banquet and raffle Saturday evening. There are some cheep rooms at the local DK Motel. Bring a couple donations with you for the raffle. Call or email me with any questions. 208-681-5495 or Idaholongwings@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking Stephen Buffat
Thanks for stepping up and doing this Stephen. I hope to be there.

Falconer54
10-28-2012, 08:29 AM
My friend and I will be there Friday and Saturday. We don't know the area, and would really appreciate it if anyone who will be attending could possible help point us in the right direction. Our main goal would be to get several flights on grouse, as we haven't flown them yet. Any help would be welcome, and really looking forward to going to the meet, meeting Falconers and having a great time.

idbirdman
10-28-2012, 10:50 AM
My friend and I will be there Friday and Saturday. We don't know the area, and would really appreciate it if anyone who will be attending could possible help point us in the right direction. Our main goal would be to get several flights on grouse, as we haven't flown them yet. Any help would be welcome, and really looking forward to going to the meet, meeting Falconers and having a great time.

Absolutely Rick. I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities. I am looking forward to meeting you. Thank you. Stephen

Falconer54
10-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Okay great we will be there early Friday morning and staying at the D&K Motel. We will be going out hawking Friday morning, if anyone is willing and ready. Look forward to the meet and meeting people.

calebstroh
10-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Steven,

Give me a call 801-635-9144

thanks

caleb

Bryce
10-30-2012, 03:31 PM
I should be there on Saturday Stephen. I'm working Thursday and Friday.

kirklan
10-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Where is the meet headquarters located?

idbirdman
10-30-2012, 11:22 PM
I should be there on Saturday Stephen. I'm working Thursday and Friday.

Awesome Bryce. Look forward to seeing you there.

P.s. any luck trapping?

idbirdman
10-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Where is the meet headquarters located?

DK motel will be where we will usually meet. On Saturday we'll be meeting at the senior center. I'll be looking for you. Stephen

Tom Smith
10-31-2012, 10:43 AM
Stephen what is on the agenda for Saturday. You say you are meeting at the Senior center, time? for breakfast? or after breakfast? And then out to the desert? I want to be sure to catch up with you guys but I don't have a cell phone and I might be late.

idbirdman
10-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Stephen what is on the agenda for Saturday. You say you are meeting at the Senior center, time? for breakfast? or after breakfast? And then out to the desert? I want to be sure to catch up with you guys but I don't have a cell phone and I might be late.

Hey Tom, i was hoping that you would show up. The plan is to be at the senior center by 7:00 am on Saturday. That is when they will start there breakfast. That should give us enough time to eat and break up in groups. Look forward to seeing you. Talk to you soon. Stephen

Falconer54
10-31-2012, 01:43 PM
Is anyone going hawking early Friday morning? My friend and I will be there early Friday morning. We do not know the area, and if anyone could help us to a general area we could start looking for game, preferrably grouse, it would be appreciated. Sounds like there is going to be a fairly nice turnout, plus a group from Utah will attending.

idbirdman
10-31-2012, 01:46 PM
Is anyone going hawking early Friday morning? My friend and I will be there early Friday morning. We do not know the area, and if anyone could help us to a general area we could start looking for game, preferrably grouse, it would be appreciated. Sounds like there is going to be a fairly nice turnout, plus a group from Utah will attending.

Hey Rick, we will be meeting at the Motel around 8 on Friday. You can also call me at 208-681-5495. Thanks. Stephen

Falconer54
10-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Great, thank you very much. We expect to get there around 8:30.

Bryce
11-02-2012, 11:55 AM
No luck trapping yet Stephen. I will be late on Saturday as well. Hopefully I should be out there at about 10 to 11.

idbirdman
11-03-2012, 12:08 AM
No luck trapping yet Stephen. I will be late on Saturday as well. Hopefully I should be out there at about 10 to 11.

Sounds good Bryce. Just call me when you get out here.