PDA

View Full Version : 2012 N-A-F-A Meet CoonAss Shrimp Boil

COMEAUX
10-02-2012, 08:45 PM
OK all the NAFA MEET talk got me geared up for this years CoonAss Shrimp Boilpeacee This will be #7 ya hear that Rich Old # 7:eek: It's gonna be a good onebeeer.It all started in 2006 at Kearney! I have $300 for shrimp from last year so hope to be able to get a 100 pounds,depends on the price of shrimp. Had 6 packs of Zummo's (180) sausage last year and it went fast 8 or 10 this year...what do ya'll think? I know there is a local falconer on here,I need fresh corn. If you can get me a # to a local market so I can reserve some that would be great. We need at least 50 ears. Gaz don't forget your apron :eek: :D

SEE YA IN KEARNEY beeer

Saluqi
10-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm in! Wednesday, right Chris? Last years was spectacular! A true NAFA tradition! Thanks for all your hard work!

JRedig
10-02-2012, 10:08 PM
rockon

COMEAUX
10-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm in! Wednesday, right Chris? Last years was spectacular! A true NAFA tradition! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks Paul, Yeah Wednesday Hi Noon some where around the weathering yard gate,if possible

Dirthawking
10-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Can not wait!

Ken S.
10-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Awesome, looking forward to it!!

michaelberan
10-02-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm in, I have a local if you need fresh corn

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 12:02 AM

Yeah Michael got to have FRESH corn see what ya can find out. Thanksbeeer

Ron Clarke
10-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Comeaux -- you awesome! Can't wait.

ukroper
10-03-2012, 01:23 AM
peacee Yo Chris,..Apron is all ready to rock n roll bro!!cant wait to see everyone again..it is just soo cool to just be part of the 'old firm' and be treated so well..you all have no ideal how much that means peacee
We are a unique band mate....and those who just peep in have no clue what they are missing...LONG MAY IT CONTINUE...haill

And p.s.
we had a boil in Garden City in 2004thumbsupp

ukroper
10-03-2012, 01:27 AM
DONT FORGET THE ZIEGANBOCK !!!beeerbeeerbeeerbeeer

Lowachi
10-03-2012, 01:41 AM
peacee Yo Chris,..Apron is all ready to rock n roll bro!!cant wait to see everyone again..it is just soo cool to just be part of the 'old firm' and be treated so well..you all have no ideal how much that means peacee
We are a unique band mate....and those who just peep in have no clue what they are missing...LONG MAY IT CONTINUE...haill

And p.s.
we had a boil in Garden City in 2004thumbsupp

I remember shrimp fry(privte party in yer room) & turkey deep fry in Garden. Bobbi gave me the coating from her shrimp, it was awesum!!! Bless theol' family recipe

& I caught the Old No. 7 conutation....will bring special glasses.....

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 06:34 AM
DONT FORGET THE ZIEGANBOCK !!!beeerbeeerbeeerbeeer

That's the first thing I get:D 6 cases of ZIEGANBOCK this year, have to take care of Ken for the awesome hood saverhaill Rich is right I used to fry shrimp in my room to many people started showing up so had to get more shrimp the next year. A pain in the rear pealing ALL those shrimp and it takes a lot longer to cook. More fun at the NAFA MEET CoonAss Shrimp Boil beeer.

sakerjack
10-03-2012, 08:11 AM
That's the first thing I get:D 6 cases of ZIEGANBOCK this year, have to take care of Ken for the awesome hood saverhaill Rich is right I used to fry shrimp in my room to many people started showing up so had to get more shrimp the next year. A pain in the rear pealing ALL those shrimp and it takes a lot longer to cook. More fun at the NAFA MEET CoonAss Shrimp Boil beeer.

"Awesome"Look forward to it Keeper..

Heatherg
10-03-2012, 08:56 AM
So looking forward to this :):):)

Heatherg
10-03-2012, 08:58 AM
If any of you texans come across the shined "wild hare" IPA......please let me know .....I can't get it up here in the frozen tundra :):):):)

mainefalconer
10-03-2012, 09:32 AM
I'll be there again Chris! Looking forward to it. Thanks man! :D

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 10:44 AM
If any of you texans come across the shined "wild hare" IPA......please let me know .....I can't get it up here in the frozen tundra :):):):)

I can get it:DHOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?beeer

Chris L.
10-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Chris I am sorry I won't be able to make it. I always head out on wednesday morning to do some hawking in Amarillo with some friends. I will donate to the cause though, let me know what you need and I will bring it, Cash always works too ;)

JRedig
10-03-2012, 10:48 AM

There's a beer place/guy in river falls you should check...i'll get the name of it, but he is supposed to have over 350 micro brews in stock...In the past i've found some really rare MT/western beers that i never thought i'd find in the midwest!

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Chris I am sorry I won't be able to make it. I always head out on wednesday morning to do some hawking in Amarillo with some friends. I will donate to the cause though, let me know what you need and I will bring it, Cash always works too ;)

Thats to bad Chris....OH wait that's MORE for the rest of ustoungeout You don't have to give if ya don't eat...but $ id always good it all goes in the pot for next years meetbeeer

Chris L.
10-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Thats to bad Chris....OH wait that's MORE for the rest of ustoungeout You don't have to give if ya don't eat...but $ id always good it all goes in the pot for next years meetbeeer

LOL So true!

I want to help out, you always donate to the NAFEX raffle, its the least I can do. Hit a brotha up when you make it to the hotel. I will come on by and we can BS and have a beer

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 11:22 AM
LOL So true!

I want to help out, you always donate to the NAFEX raffle, its the least I can do. Hit a brotha up when you make it to the hotel. I will come on by and we can BS and have a beer

Will do Chris be good to catch up

sakerjack
10-03-2012, 12:27 PM
I can get it:DHOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?beeer

HMM heard fine things about that brew,, let's see 10 a day, times 7 days, for me Chris, I will take 80 LOL.

Lowachi
10-03-2012, 12:34 PM
HMM heard fine things about that brew,, let's see 10 a day, times 7 days, for me Chris, I will take 80 LOL.

7 X 10 = 80??confusedd Canuck math or ya hitting it already?

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 12:46 PM

Damn Ken, ya not leaving much for the rest of us,not sure if I can fit any more in the truck noidea

Lowachi
10-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Damn Ken, ya not leaving much for the rest of us,not sure if I can fit any more in the truck noidea

u-haul?

sakerjack
10-03-2012, 12:54 PM

I need a few extra Just in case you come over!!

sakerjack
10-03-2012, 12:54 PM
u-haul?

How about 6 then? I like the bottle LOGO..

colelkhunter
10-03-2012, 01:00 PM

I think this is akin to a bakers dozen. Who needs math?

DLemieux
10-03-2012, 01:10 PM

Must be a metric conversion.

Last year I arrived later wednesday afternoon and missed it. Is it an invite thing or what, and what is expected of attendees if it is open to all?

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Must be a metric conversion.

Last year I arrived later wednesday afternoon and missed it. Is it an invite thing or what, and what is expected of attendees if it is open to all?

Every one is welcome, this year $7 minimum donation no limit:D for all you can eat Fresh TEXAS SHRIMP,TEXAS MADE ZUMMO SAUSAGE,FRESH NABRASKA CORN ON THE COB AND MUSHROOMS from where ever I can get them, cooked CoonAss style. All money taken in goes to next years boil.Best deal at the meetpeacee

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 01:26 PM

Rich, I think he's on the Pain Pills again:eek:

Lowachi
10-03-2012, 01:28 PM

then he's in fine company w/us, eh? I think he's just REAL thirsty

DLemieux
10-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Every one is welcome, this year $7 minimum donation no limit:D for all you can eat Fresh TEXAS SHRIMP,TEXAS MADE ZUMMO SAUSAGE,FRESH NABRASKA CORN ON THE COB AND MUSHROOMS from where ever I can get them, cooked CoonAss style. All money taken in goes to next years boil.Best deal at the meetpeacee

I'm not really familiar with "CoonAss" style cooking but with those ingredients you cant really go wrong unless coon ass is one of the ingredients.:D I'm looking forward to it.

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 01:37 PM
then he's in fine company w/us, eh? I think he's just REAL thirsty

Mighty Fine Company beeer

sakerjack
10-03-2012, 05:15 PM

LMAO,, as a matter of fact......I worked a Trade Show this weekend 4- 14 hour days standing on concrete and Yes boyz the pills are back... YIPPPEEE!!

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm not really familiar with "CoonAss" style cooking but with those ingredients you cant really go wrong unless coon ass is one of the ingredients.:D I'm looking forward to it.

LOTS of SPICES ya need beeer to cool down ... not really but it goes good with it ALLpeacee

COMEAUX
10-03-2012, 05:49 PM
LMAO,, as a matter of fact......I worked a Trade Show this weekend 4- 14 hour days standing on concrete and Yes boyz the pills are back... YIPPPEEE!!

You do have my address, RIGHT :D

COMEAUX
10-04-2012, 02:01 PM

Michael, cdog has corn lined up....unless you can get it FREE beeer

Red-tail71
10-07-2012, 09:34 AM
I am in! I am sure a few more ole' boys from MD will be there as well!:D

Richard
10-07-2012, 01:25 PM

Coon ass usually refers to the guy following the coon with his dogs.... And coon is some pretty good eating if prepared right. (Don't tell Becky I said that; she used to rehab them...)

Ken S.
10-07-2012, 09:30 PM
I am in! I am sure a few more ole' boys from MD will be there as well!:D

See if you can talk Bill B. into riding out too... this is gonna be a fun meet this year! Are you guys going to the PA meet also?

Red-tail71
10-15-2012, 09:33 PM
See if you can talk Bill B. into riding out too... this is gonna be a fun meet this year! Are you guys going to the PA meet also?

I am trying Ken! I think with trapping he is pretty used up for vacation time. I wish he could go for sure! PA is looking good for us both! I look forward to HOPEfully hawking with you in Kearney, Ken. Take care!

GONEHAWKN
10-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Yup, all my leave has been used up with trapping season. I have been to one NAFA meet out west. That's enough for me. I'll most likely be at the regional meet in Pa.

Lowachi
10-16-2012, 03:22 AM
Yup, all my leave has been used up with trapping season. I have been to one NAFA meet out west. That's enough for me. I'll most likely be at the regional meet in Pa.

Sporry ta hear that. Was at the 06'meet, was an ex[erience not to be forgotten. let alone not meeting you.

GONEHAWKN
10-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Yeah Rich, lots of folks I would LOVE to meet. I just have a hard time justifying all that driving for what would amount to a few days of hawking. My dad and I attended the '95 meet. While I enjoyed the time with my Dad, we basically drove 27 hours each way to hawk rabbits. I'd certainly attend another meet out west, but I'll fly out and spectate.

FredFogg
10-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Yeah Rich, lots of folks I would LOVE to meet. I just have a hard time justifying all that driving for what would amount to a few days of hawking. My dad and I attended the '95 meet. While I enjoyed the time with my Dad, we basically drove 27 hours each way to hawk rabbits. I'd certainly attend another meet out west, but I'll fly out and spectate.

Hey Bill, sorry you won't be there but I understand your reasoning. I learned a long time ago that you shouldn't plan on going to a NAFA meet for the hunting but more for the experience and fellowship. If the hunting turns out to be fantastic, I just call that a bonus. For me, just being around a really large number of people that have the same passion I do is pretty cool. We, as falconers, don't get to experience that often.

Tasha55403
10-16-2012, 10:56 AM
The other option (if you have the vacation time, anyways) is to go out for longer than the NAFA meet too :) If you ask nicely you can house hop all over the west and get to experience some fantastic hawking and hang out with some of the best people in the world :)

Lowachi
10-16-2012, 11:02 AM
was referring to the IAF part. Even working the yard, I got to meet some very interesting folks from across the world.

COMEAUX
10-25-2012, 06:48 AM
I did a little practice run last night :D.... think I got it! beeerChris L.,you should leave Wednesday Afternoon peacee

sakerjack
10-25-2012, 08:08 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, that looks GOOD!!! Oh ya Keeper, so does the food..

calebstroh
10-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Dang, that looks great!

FredFogg
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Hey Chris, about 2 orders that size should fill me up! LOL Man, that looks great! Can't wait! clapp

COMEAUX
10-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Hey Chris, about 2 orders that size should fill me up! LOL Man, that looks great! Can't wait! clapp

ALL YOU CAN EAT Fred,while they last :eek: It will be here before ya know it,just thinking need to get some sparrow traps cut out and the BEER & SHRIMP Ordered beeer

GONEHAWKN
10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey Bill, sorry you won't be there but I understand your reasoning. I learned a long time ago that you shouldn't plan on going to a NAFA meet for the hunting but more for the experience and fellowship. If the hunting turns out to be fantastic, I just call that a bonus. For me, just being around a really large number of people that have the same passion I do is pretty cool. We, as falconers, don't get to experience that often.

Fred, i totally agree. I would love to come out to meet some folks for sure. IF <--- big IF, i were to ever attend another NAFA meet out that way, i would be fly out and spectate only. The other issue for me is leave. Usually by the time Thanksgiving gets here, all my leave is burnt up or spoken for due to trapping. Not to mention, just getting that week off is near impossible where i work. Anywho, it certainly looks like a great time for sure and Maryland will be WELL represented!!!

Lowachi
10-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Fred, i totally agree. I would love to come out to meet some folks for sure. IF <--- big IF, i were to ever attend another NAFA meet out that way, i would be fly out and spectate only. The other issue for me is leave. Usually by the time Thanksgiving gets here, all my leave is burnt up or spoken for due to trapping. Not to mention, just getting that week off is near impossible where i work. Anywho, it certainly looks like a great time for sure and Maryland will be WELL represented!!!

I understand your position completely, but d*mn, this is one to experience. Sorry I'll miss you, again.;) Maybe I can make the eastern meet.

GONEHAWKN
10-25-2012, 03:43 PM
I am certainly planning on being there Rich. Pennsyltucky is just a short ride North of here.

COMEAUX
11-03-2012, 12:29 PM
UPDATE..BEER AND SHRIMP ORDEREDpeaceebeeerbeeer same size shrimp as last yearthumbsupp

sakerjack
11-03-2012, 02:27 PM
UPDATE..BEER AND SHRIMP ORDEREDpeaceebeeerbeeer same size shrimp as last yearthumbsupp

And here is the official Coon Ass Shrimp Boil hood. The side panel photos will be held back for a surprise.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/006-13.jpg

COMEAUX
11-03-2012, 02:41 PM
And here is the official Coon Ass Shrimp Boil hood. The side panel photos will be held back for a surprise.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/006-13.jpg

haill Freak'n AWESOME Ken,can't wait to see the sides beeerbeeer ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS peacee

JRedig
11-03-2012, 02:41 PM

Looks like I better get to work on a shrimp peeler/opener machine...

Lowachi
11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
nice looking hood!!!!

COMEAUX
11-08-2012, 08:20 PM

Heather,Ken,Gaz,Rich,Jeff,Chris P. beeerTHE BEER IS HEREbeeer Got Miller and Amos guarding it...but with Miller that's like the fox guarding the hen house. Good thing he can't open a bottle!!!beeerbeeer

sakerjack
11-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Heather,Ken,Gaz,Rich,Jeff,Chris P. beeerTHE BEER IS HEREbeeer Got Miller and Amos guarding it...but with Miller that's like the fox guarding the hen house. Good thing he can't open a bottle!!!beeerbeeer

LMFAOF!!!!! Bring it on!!

Dirthawking
11-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Only a case a day! WTH?!?!?!?!!?

Chris L.
11-08-2012, 11:02 PM
I did a little practice run last night :D.... think I got it! beeerChris L.,you should leave Wednesday Afternoon peacee

DUDE, YOU are killing me! What time do you usually serve the shrimp and all that goodness? I may be able to do it, Amarillo is not that far from Kearney. Let me know!!!

That sh!t looks good as hell my friend!!!

COMEAUX
11-08-2012, 11:07 PM
DUDE, YOU are killing me! What time do you usually serve the shrimp and all that goodness? I may be able to do it, Amarillo is not that far from Kearney. Let me know!!!

That sh!t looks good as hell my friend!!!

Chris, I think we started at 9:30 10 am last year Gaz my remember usually ready by 11:30 - Hi Noon. I was thinking the same thing Amarillo will still be there late afternoon beeer

Chris L.
11-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Chris, I think we started at 9:30 10 am last year Gaz my remember usually ready by 11:30 - Hi Noon. I was thinking the same thing Amarillo will still be there late afternoon beeer

I think I will be able to do it, I will just pack everything up early so I can leave town quickly. It is only 9 hour drive so that will put me there late wednesday night. Count me in my brudda! I will have to eat and run, I hope that is ok?

If you need anything or any help let me know?

COMEAUX
11-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I think I will be able to do it, I will just pack everything up early so I can leave town quickly. It is only 9 hour drive so that will put me there late wednesday night. Count me in my brudda! I will have to eat and run, I hope that is ok?

If you need anything or any help let me know?

Hell Yeah it's OK, great that you are finally going to make it ya won't be disappointed,sure if ya want to help,we can always use an extra hand and ya get to try em first to make sure there done :D beeer

Chris L.
11-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Hell Yeah it's OK, great that you are finally going to make it ya won't be disappointed,sure if ya want to help,we can always use an extra hand and ya get to try em first to make sure there done :D beeer

I am all in my friend, I look forward to it. I will be in kearney next thursday, holler at me when you make it in.

COMEAUX
11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
I am all in my friend, I look forward to it. I will be in kearney next thursday, holler at me when you make it in.

Will do getting in Saturday,see ya then!

Lowachi
11-09-2012, 01:53 AM
Will do getting in Saturday,see ya then!

Just save a cold one for me!:D

COMEAUX
11-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Just save a cold one for me!:D

Damn Rich did you not see the photo of the BEER I'm bringing,just have to monitor Ken's intake toungeout we don't want him falling off the HOOD! beeer

Lowachi
11-09-2012, 07:34 AM
,just have to monitor Ken's intake toungeout we don't want him falling off the HOOD! beeer

Bwwwhahaha.! It ain't Bud, it's safe!toungeout

COMEAUX
11-09-2012, 07:49 AM

HA HA HA one taste of Z-Bock and he will be convertedfirsts

sakerjack
11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Damn Rich did you not see the photo of the BEER I'm bringing,just have to monitor Ken's intake toungeout we don't want him falling off the HOOD! beeer

That is funny,, even warm those brews LOOK Good!!

sakerjack
11-09-2012, 08:34 AM

Don't be too sure of that .

Lowachi
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
HA HA HA one taste of Z-Bock and he will be convertedfirsts

"Luke, you won't believe the power of the dark side...."

COMEAUX
11-10-2012, 06:38 PM
UPDATE #2 Picked up the Zummo's Sausage and seasoning today,only thing left is the SHRIMP,will get them Friday before I head out peaceebeeer ARE YA HUNGRY YET! :D

ukroper
11-10-2012, 06:48 PM
peaceepeaceeGot the knife sharpened,waiting to prepare it bud,see ya soon,fly out thursday...:D

ukroper
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Oh,and ''The Apron'' is washed,and ready to cock & roll...thumbsuppthumbsuppthumbsuppthumbsupp

ukroper
11-10-2012, 06:51 PM
EDIT:

sorryconfusedd..ROCK..(i said ROCK) 'N Roll.....peacee

COMEAUX
11-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Oh,and ''The Apron'' is washed,and ready to cock & roll...thumbsuppthumbsuppthumbsuppthumbsupp

Gaz,when ya getting into Kearney? Did it SHRINK any when ya washed it! :eek:

ukroper
11-10-2012, 07:03 PM
SHRINK??..Nah....still up and strong bud...toungeoutamennn...

Hopefully getting in prolly Sat afternoon...peacee..
see ya in Wallmart!!!!!!..LOLLOLOLLOLLL...(Gotta get my moccasins ,right!!!)
haillhaill

sakerjack
11-11-2012, 01:31 PM
UPDATE #2 Picked up the Zummo's Sausage and seasoning today,only thing left is the SHRIMP,will get them Friday before I head out peaceebeeer ARE YA HUNGRY YET! :D

Holy Smokes can't wait,, see you Sat, Keeper..

COMEAUX
11-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Holy Smokes can't wait,, see you Sat, Keeper..

Ken, when are ya getting in? I should be there late morning Sat.

colelkhunter
11-11-2012, 03:24 PM

Wow....looks like this is gonna be a sausage fest. (pun intended):D

COMEAUX
11-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Wow....looks like this is gonna be a sausage fest. (pun intended):D

Brian,last year I brought 6 packs and they went fast,I think there will be more people this year,so decided on 10, think we will be OKbeeer

sakerjack
11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Ken, when are ya getting in? I should be there late morning Sat.

My buddy and I should be there around 2:30 ish..Curious do you serve crayfish as well?

COMEAUX
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
My buddy and I should be there around 2:30 ish..Curious do you serve crayfish as well?

Well down here in TEXAS they are called CRAWFISHtoungeout Wrong time of year,I wish they were in season I would bring somebeeer

sakerjack
11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Well down here in TEXAS they are called CRAWFISHtoungeout Wrong time of year,I wish they were in season I would bring somebeeer

Someday I would like to try them,, BUT I think I would prefer Shrimp!!!

Lowachi
11-11-2012, 07:03 PM
crawdads in Jezebel sauce...yum!!!!!!!!!!!

COMEAUX
11-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Someday I would like to try them,, BUT I think I would prefer Shrimp!!!

I make some GOOOOD Boiled crawfish,just like the shrimp,but HOTTER!!:ya lips be burn'n from suck'n da heads:eek:beeerbeeer

COMEAUX
11-16-2012, 06:19 PM
Just picked up 100 pounds of shrimp and headed out!! se ya soonpeaceebeeerbeeer

sakerjack
11-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Just picked up 100 pounds of shrimp and headed out!! se ya soonpeaceebeeerbeeer

If you get there before me tomorrow, Keep the Beer cold, keep an ample supply, and let's do Dinner

Lowachi
11-16-2012, 11:55 PM
If you get there before me tomorrow, Keep the Beer cold, keep an ample supply, and let's do Dinner

n save 1 for me..I'm gonna need it

Dakota
11-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Some Pics!

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246/fjk57/PB210182.jpg?t=1353771738

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246/fjk57/PB210185.jpg?t=1353771852

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246/fjk57/PB210181.jpg?t=1353771709

COMEAUX
11-26-2012, 06:02 AM
We had an equipment failure at first but when we got cooking we were able to set a record in people served at the 7th NAFA MEET COONASS SHRIMP BOIL!firsts I have to thank my team or it would have not been a success, Manny, Heather,Gaz,Forrest,Sarah,Chris L. and Davidhaill If you helped and I missed you,THANKS!!!When I saw the line :eek:I was not sure if I brought enough! We did run out of corn but had about 20 sausage and about 2 pounds of shrimp left thumbsupp Next year I'm bringing a bigger pot! I know there were more people taking pics so lets see them!!beeer

I'm guessing about 160 people had there fill of shrimp and sausage:beeer I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. I had a great time cooking it with my team even with my foot begging for that boot to come off!! Already planning for next yearpeaceebeeerbeeer

sakerjack
11-26-2012, 08:15 AM
We had an equipment failure at first but when we got cooking we were able to set a record in people served at the 7th NAFA MEET COONASS SHRIMP BOIL!firsts I have to thank my team or it would have not been a success, Manny, Heather,Gaz,Forrest,Sarah,Chris L. and Davidhaill If you helped and I missed you,THANKS!!!When I saw the line :eek:I was not sure if I brought enough! We did run out of corn but had about 20 sausage and about 2 pounds of shrimp left thumbsupp Next year I'm bringing a bigger pot! I know there were more people taking pics so lets see them!!beeer

I'm guessing about 160 people had there fill of shrimp and sausage:beeer I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. I had a great time cooking it with my team even with my foot begging for that boot to come off!! Already planning for next yearpeaceebeeerbeeer

Hey I helped,,,,, I ATE!!!!

COMEAUX
11-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Hey I helped,,,,, I ATE!!!!

DID YA GET ENOUGH!!beeer

Lowachi
11-26-2012, 10:11 AM
DID YA GET ENOUGH!!beeer
thumbsuppBest one yet brother!! Lip smackin', head suckin' frickin GREAT !!!!!
and that was one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in a while too. You da nuts man, the crab nuts!beeerhaill

COMEAUX
11-26-2012, 11:24 AM
thumbsuppBest one yet brother!! Lip smackin', head suckin' frickin GREAT !!!!!
and that was one of the best Thanksgivings I've had in a while too. You da nuts man, the crab nuts!beeerhaill

Thanks Rich, I know Brandon LOVED those crab nuts:eek:,he grabbed another hand full when I was picking things up. Not sure when I will do that again but the 8th NAFA MEET COONASS SHRIMP BOIL is in the workspeaceeOpen that Texas Jack on Christmas,I'll get a bottle and do the same to see what it taste like and I will bring the rest to the THA MEETbeeer

Lowachi
11-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks Rich, I know Brandon LOVED those crab nuts:eek:,he grabbed another hand full when I was picking things up. Not sure when I will do that again but the 8th NAFA MEET COONASS SHRIMP BOIL is in the workspeaceeOpen that Texas Jack on Christmas,I'll get a bottle and do the same to see what it taste like and I will bring the rest to the THA MEETbeeer
A toast to our friendship brother. Stay safe til we get together again!firsts

mainefalconer
11-28-2012, 08:48 AM
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz163/scottmcneff/DSC_0106.jpg
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz163/scottmcneff/DSC_0102.jpg
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz163/scottmcneff/DSC_0095.jpg
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz163/scottmcneff/DSC_0094.jpg

arkyhawker
11-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Great pics, Scott!

COMEAUX
11-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Great pics, Scott!

I agree Heath,when I saw the line I was a little worried about having enough shrimp,but as it turned out JUST ENOUGH!beeer

frootdog
11-29-2012, 07:03 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/2012-11-21124317.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012116.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012117.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012123.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012129.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012131.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012138.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012142.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/frootdog/NAFA2012147.jpg

COMEAUX
11-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Great shots krisbeeer

COMEAUX
12-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Forrest (Dakota) daughter took these... great shots Sarah!