PDA

View Full Version : C'MON Man

sakerjack
10-24-2012, 06:45 PM
How on EARTH is this going to protect a hood? A new distributor of Fine falconry Equipment is selling these. YUP the same supplier that was selling an imitation Khan hood is now he is selling this piece of crap.
Sorry,, but really?, Other than getting the Mumps,, what is this THING going to protect?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/Saver.jpg

Dirthawking
10-24-2012, 06:47 PM
That is not a protector in my book. It is just someplace to stash your hood.

colelkhunter
10-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Kinda looks like a black Dixie cup with the bottom mushed in?

GONEHAWKN
10-25-2012, 01:26 AM
That is nothing more than a piss poor knock off attempt of Doug Pineo's hood protector. Doug's is superior to anything else available on the market currently, as far as I am concerned.

Lowachi
10-25-2012, 02:30 AM
Kinda looks like a black Dixie cup with the bottom mushed in?

Black solo cup, just fill me up....toungeout

Chris Proctor
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM
That is nothing more than a piss poor knock off attempt of Doug Pineo's hood protector. Doug's is superior to anything else available on the market currently, as far as I am concerned.

I agree, Doug's are the best out there.

colelkhunter
10-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Black solo cup, just fill me up....toungeout

Maybe that hood holder would be good a coozy for your beer? Nothing I hate worse than having to set my beer down when the hawk makes a kill. peacee

sakerjack
10-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Maybe that hood holder would be good a coozy for your beer? Nothing I hate worse than having to set my beer down when the hawk makes a kill. peacee

LOL,, perfect,, he should sell it as a Beer Can/Bottle Holster while Hawking. Damn I should have thought of that..

sakerjack
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
How on EARTH is this going to protect a hood? A new distributor of Fine falconry Equipment is selling these. YUP the same supplier that was selling an imitation Khan hood is now he is selling this piece of crap.
Sorry,, but really?, Other than getting the Mumps,, what is this THING going to protect?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/Saver.jpg

Might as well use a wool sock OR for water proofing,, a Condom!

oldguy
10-25-2012, 06:40 PM
LOL,, perfect,, he should sell it as a Beer Can/Bottle Holster while Hawking. Damn I should have thought of that..

There's two flaws in that. One : If you had an open can in that p.o.s. and bent over, you'd spill your beer.
Two: I think more of my favorite brand than to put it in something like this.

These are amazingly awlful. I doubt Pakistani falconers are rushing out to buy them.

Keith Denman
10-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Might as well use a wool sock OR for water proofing,, a Condom!
LOL I doubt they have a condom big enough to holster mine. peacee

colelkhunter
10-25-2012, 10:23 PM
LOL I doubt they have a condom big enough to holster mine. peacee

I KNEW someone would walk through that door..:Dtoungeout