PDA

View Full Version : CHC MEET

Joby
11-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Anyone going to the Colorado Hawking Club meet this weekend? I'll be in attendance on Saturday and at the banquet on Saturday night. I'd love to meet some fellow NAEXers!! You can't miss me, I'll be wearing the Ohio Falconry Association hat and hoodie!! LOL

andy hall
11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Unfortunately I am not able to make it, but I think Randy Mayes will be there. Not sure if I know of any others who post on here that will be there, but enjoy your time here!

Andy Hall

Joby
11-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks Andy! I met Randy at last nights banquet. Had a great time and got to see Deanna Curtis' FRT catch two jacks and a cotton tail off the glove and some other great birds in action. I had a great time and will post some pics when I get back. I'm in Dodge for the next couple of days and then will probably be swinging up through Denver to visit some folks before heading back home. Had some great chases on jacks today myself, but my birds haven't quite got the knack of dealing with all this wind. Tomorrow maybe!!

andy hall
11-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Glad to hear you made it here and had an adventurous time. Deanna and Karma are definitely quite the pair.

let me know when you are in Denver and we can maybe meet up for a drink.

Andy Hall

Joby
11-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Sorry I didn't get the message until I had already headed out, Andy. I joined Richard and Becky Brunotte for a great afternoon of hawking and then dinner. I'd love to hook up if I'm ever out there again. It's an absolutely beautiful city!!