PDA

View Full Version : nice catch today

ti-jean
11-16-2012, 07:36 PM
here what my Harris catch today a nice big male grouse clapp

http://imageshack.us/a/img248/1329/dsc00687rr.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/dsc00687rr.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/a/img248/1329/dsc00687rr.jpg

here the story a was going in a trail and my program was to flush here a pigeon for fitness training
so I was walking and my bird was following me tree-by-tree so went she came up to me in a big maple tree so
I flush the pigeon and at the same moment 4 grouse fly and one of them turned on the right side loll so Fé-fille change her mind and got pursuit to the grouse but the grouse stop so my bird she went up to a tree and the grouse was just under my harris
so at the moment I make a step my Harris went down like a bomb it was a instantly kill what a day peacee

PeteJ
11-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Bravo congratulations! May it be the first of many.

ti-jean
11-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Bravo congratulations! May it be the first of many.

Ya that is the first reffeud grouse but not the last ! tomorrow jack time at Fairmont Montebello outfitter

friends went there for deer hunt and they saw a lot wild rabbit so I am in my program for tomorrow

so how is my English spelling frus) ... his that good or bad confusedd ?

see you all

kitana
11-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Wow Jean that's great! Sure beats my car-hawked grouses! Way to go!!!

Joan Marie
11-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Congrats! Priceless falconer smile! clappclappclapp

Lowachi
11-17-2012, 12:30 AM
thumbsuppthumbsuppthumbsupp

arcticgoshawker
11-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Fantastic JEAN !!!

Gary,

ALaska

red_tailed
11-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Where in Quebec are you located. You mentioned montebello. The past 2 summers I did a short stint working at "Parc Omega" doing the bird of prey shows. Never saw any rabbits while there but plenty of squirrels

Bob
BC canada

ti-jean
11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Where in Quebec are you located. You mentioned montebello. The past 2 summers I did a short stint working at "Parc Omega" doing the bird of prey shows. Never saw any rabbits while there but plenty of squirrels

Bob
BC canada

Hi ! I know park Omega and it is not so far from Montebello it is almost 30 miles west
my place is at St Colomban 50 milies west from Montebello North of Montreal.
around here if you looking for rabbit ... they stay in little bush close to small creek not in big growing tree like Park Omega.

did you work for SEF at park Omega because I know the owner ?

se you guy's
peacee

poleyc
11-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Congrats on the grouse Jean.
I'm still trying to bag one as there is tons of ruffed grouse in the woods this year.
Happy Hunting and thanks for the great picture mon amie.

ti-jean
11-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Congrats on the grouse Jean.
I'm still trying to bag one as there is tons of ruffed grouse in the woods this year.
Happy Hunting and thanks for the great picture mon amie.

the best way is to fly your bird tree by tree at a hight spot so that way went so usuly a ruffed walk a way befor to get fly so your harris should see it and going to .

salut