PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Service! Thanks, Western Sporting!

redbird1
12-26-2012, 07:11 PM
A while ago, I dropped my transmitter Signal Finder (purchased from Western Sporting) and cracked the case. This ruined my day, seriously. Signal finders cost $40, and it was the Christmas season, dangit! I was all set to grumble (give me a break - I'm old, grumbling's what I do). Ron Kumetz (NAFEX member) advised me in a PM that he helped design this gizmo, and although others sell it, Western Sporting is the manufacturer and source. Ron said "Give 'em a call - maybe they can get you a case." So I did. I would have been happy to buy a new case - but Western Sporting sent me a new one at no charge. They didn't even want my money for postage. I like to think I am a loyal guy to those who have earned it. Western Sporting, you have earned my loyalty as a customer; really, you went above and beyond. Thanks!

FredFogg
12-26-2012, 07:30 PM
I have had nothing but great service from Western. I have to say, they are by far the fastest shippers of things ordered of any place I have ever dealt with. clapp

footbound
12-26-2012, 07:49 PM
David Frank is a true gentleman in every way. He stops by my place a couple times a year for a few days to shoot geese and fly falcons. He always comes bearing gifts, a bottle or 2 of wine or fine whiskey, some gourmet treats for my wife. If he is here more than a night or 2 he takes us out to dinner, sparing my wife a night of cooking. He would never sneak in the back door to fly any of "my" fields or engage in any of the boorish behaviour too common to our sport. He is a fun guy to shoot and hawk with. So it goes without saying , he would conduct himself honorably in business.