PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wyoming as well!

walt
01-02-2013, 07:58 PM
I just lucked out and landed a job in Cheyenne Wyoming now that I have completed my Masters degree! I am a general falconer from Oklahoma and have been in wyoming for two weeks now. I hope to get all my permits transferred but I figure it will take a year atleast. I was hoping to get to know falconers in Wyoming and hopefully even go out in the field and help flush or watch since I will be birdless for the rest of the season and possibly even next season depending on my living arrangements. I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone around the Cheyenne area? If you have any questions feel free to ask! thanks

sharptail
04-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi Walt,
Things have taken a turn here in Wyoming Falconry and the club seems to be on a revitalized path. The club is once again welcoming new members and will hold Elections again this summer. I have accepted the appointment to the Director at Large Postition until that time. The club has held Summer Picnics yearly and several have been in either Casper or Sheridan. A date and location for this Summer's Picnic have not been decided yet. I have recently become aware of some Falconers in the Cheyenne area, that you may wish to contact.

I am told that the web site is being finished and will have Officers listed and contact info. soon. Currently the web site has the membership app. available and an email address for Pres. Kenny Sterner or you can contact me at; sharptailgrouse@yahoo.com