PDA

View Full Version : Red Python Saver

sakerjack
01-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Just finished,, a Medium sized saver in Python.. Would be great for a longwinger who doesn't go tramping thru brush etc. I have had a pair of Snakeskin(Python) Tony Lama Cowboy Boots for over 20 years and they still wear fine..This one is for sale, anyone interested send a PM it would fit a hood up to a small female Peregrine.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/001-20_zps19043e0d.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/002-26_zps02db9173.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/003-22_zps1a3cde3d.jpg

Lowachi
01-03-2013, 10:38 AM
clappnice! Like that pink leather ;)

sakerjack
01-03-2013, 10:42 AM
clappnice! Like that pink leather ;)

Thanks Rich it is really a shade of red and doesnt appear red when you see it in your hands. With that said I am still trying to get pink..

Keith Denman
01-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Ken you have those hood savers down pat. That is awesome and beautiful.

COMEAUX
01-03-2013, 06:08 PM
looks good Kenthumbsupp, you need to find those clips like I have on my old saver before you do my shark. I will look to,I saw them before but do not remember where

sakerjack
01-03-2013, 06:21 PM
looks good Kenthumbsupp, you need to find those clips like I have on my old saver before you do my shark. I will look to,I saw them before but do not remember where

I have a different rivet attachment coming so that you can easily fit your saver onto the vest,, the rivets on the Python are not closed, just wanted to show how it will look.
I am kicking the savers up a Notch as well working on a nice one now for a customer. It is coming along nicely. I have SO MANY neat ideas that my mind is going NUTS thinking about it, just wished I liked making them. So much more to come.

Lowachi
01-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I have a different rivet attachment coming so that you can easily fit your saver onto the vest,, the rivets on the Python are not closed, just wanted to show how it will look.
I am kicking the savers up a Notch as well working on a nice one now for a customer. It is coming along nicely. I have SO MANY neat ideas that my mind is going NUTS thinking about it, just wished I liked making them. So much more to come.
Keeps ya outtatrouble!! and the bottle :D

sakerjack
01-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Keeps ya outtatrouble!! and the bottle :D

LMAO,, actually once I have finished one, I hit the bottle(can) even harder as I am so Friggin happy to be finished with the damn thing..
"BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THEM I LOVE".

sakerjack
01-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Ken you have those hood savers down pat. That is awesome and beautiful.

Thanks KD, wait till you see the next one..

Keith Denman
01-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks KD, wait till you see the next one..

Is it going to be a larger one.

sakerjack
01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Is it going to be a larger one.

Yes it is a size large

Maverick1
01-14-2013, 04:25 PM
Beautiful work Ken.

Regards, Kevin

sakerjack
01-15-2013, 09:46 AM
Beautiful work Ken.

Regards, Kevin

Thanks Mav, not sure the photos show it but my Savers are lined with leather, I feel it adds to the savers solid construction and it will not "FUZZ" and not collect little pcs of debris like felt does. My leather liner is not only glued in place ,it is securely stitched as well to the base leather of the Saver. The velcro section(3 pcs. in total) are also stitched into the saver making sure they are 100% secure , they will never come off. I am working on a few new styles , a "Paradise" Saver and I will be soon offering a Basic Field Saver as well, Photos to come. I have also purchased some more really nice Exotic skins which should make some Pretty Cool Looking savers.