PDA

View Full Version : Hood Saver Sale

sakerjack
01-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Long story and won't bore anyone with it but I have these Hood Savers for Sale, All except the Red Python are my size Large for Redtail size hoods.
I am selling them for 100.00 each pluse shipping (8.00). The white Savers are Iguana, the others are Monitor Lizard. They are entirely hand stitched lined in leather with stitched velcro to fasten the top , they will never come off.
PM if you have questions..

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/002-26.jpg

Tony James
01-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi Ken,

would the red one be about falcon sized? ;-)

Best wishes,

Tony.

sakerjack
01-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi Ken,

would the red one be about falcon sized? ;-)

Best wishes,

Tony.

Sorry Tony the red Python is my Medium size up to would be for hoods up to small Female Peregrine, depending on the style of Hood.

sakerjack
01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Unreal,, just got an e-mail from the person who ordered the hoods and that wanted the matching savers in the first place.
They are now SOLD.
Sorry...Could a MOD close this thread?

Tony James
01-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Unreal,, just got an e-mail from the person who ordered the hoods and that wanted the matching savers in the first place.
They are now SOLD.
Sorry...Could a MOD close this thread?

All's well that ends well Ken.

But you may have sown a seed :-)

Best wishes,

Tony.

sakerjack
01-18-2013, 03:55 PM
All's well that ends well Ken.

But you may have sown a seed :-)

Best wishes,

Tony.

That is for sure I thought I would send them a last e-mail as soon as I posted the thread I had not heard from back from them for awhile..Ta Da..
Let me know Tony..I am working on 5 more..

sakerjack
01-18-2013, 04:45 PM
That is for sure I thought I would send them a last e-mail as soon as I posted the thread I had not heard from back from them for awhile..Ta Da..
Let me know Tony..I am working on 5 more..

Tony I have sent you a PM

Dirthawking
01-25-2013, 07:39 PM
That one on the far right is just kick a**! Love it!

Needs a matching hood though!

sakerjack
01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
That one on the far right is just kick a**! Love it!

Needs a matching hood though!

Thank you Mario,, I had a couple of hoods to match that saver. Unfortunately those Designer hides are a crap shoot may never see one like it again. I might be able to get something close but they are never the same.

Tony James
01-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Tony I have sent you a PM

Hi Ken,

with the last day of my season being tomorrow, what arrived in the post today? The most wonderful hood saver, complete with stunning hood.
For now I just don't know how to thank you!
I've just washed my hawking vests and have them drying on the line, in the hope I can get a decent picture of it in use before the last flight is done.
I'll have more to tell tomorrow, but for now will just thank you for your unbounded generosity.

Best wishes,

Tony.

sakerjack
01-31-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi Ken,

with the last day of my season being tomorrow, what arrived in the post today? The most wonderful hood saver, complete with stunning hood.
For now I just don't know how to thank you!
I've just washed my hawking vests and have them drying on the line, in the hope I can get a decent picture of it in use before the last flight is done.
I'll have more to tell tomorrow, but for now will just thank you for your unbounded generosity.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Your welcome Tony,

Tony James
02-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Your welcome Tony,

I'm so sorry Ken,

I simply can't work out how to post a picture herefrus)

A falconer/artist friend, Ron Digby, visited this morning and I proudly showed him the hood and hood saver you sent. He commented that such craftsmanship would have been unimaginable until quite recent times.
I'll have to wait until next season to show him how practical it is too.

Best wishes,

Tony.

sakerjack
02-03-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm so sorry Ken,

I simply can't work out how to post a picture herefrus)

A falconer/artist friend, Ron Digby, visited this morning and I proudly showed him the hood and hood saver you sent. He commented that such craftsmanship would have been unimaginable until quite recent times.
I'll have to wait until next season to show him how practical it is too.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Hello Tony here is the photo of you and your fine dog and falcon and the Python saver on the last day of the season. I have seen Ron's work they are incredible, please thank him for his kind words on my works.
Again I appreciate your comments.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/tony_zps8bacfb36.jpg

Tony James
02-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Hello Tony here is the photo of you and your fine dog and falcon and the Python saver on the last day of the season. I have seen Ron's work they are incredible, please thank him for his kind words on my works.
Again I appreciate your comments.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/tony_zps8bacfb36.jpg

Thanks Ken,

and I'll happily pass on that message.
I've e-mailed you a couple of pictures. One of Ron when he joined me recently for a flight, which as it happened was wonderful. His face always beams after a good flight, and is an inspiration to me.
The other, also an inspiration, is of a recent painting by him. As you say, incredible.

Best wishes,

Tony.

PS I showed Ron the above photo of me, and he made me laugh by commenting that our disappointment at the gulf between how we'd like to look and the reality of how we do look, gets worse as the years go by.

sakerjack
02-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks Ken,

and I'll happily pass on that message.
I've e-mailed you a couple of pictures. One of Ron when he joined me recently for a flight, which as it happened was wonderful. His face always beams after a good flight, and is an inspiration to me.
The other, also an inspiration, is of a recent painting by him. As you say, incredible.

Best wishes,

Tony.

PS I showed Ron the above photo of me, and he made me laugh by commenting that our disappointment at the gulf between how we'd like to look and the reality of how we do look, gets worse as the years go by.

Tony I received just one photo, WOW what a smile he has!!!Looks like he had a great time.

Tony James
02-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Tony I received just one photo, WOW what a smile he has!!!Looks like he had a great time.

Sorry Ken,

I think the other is too large to get through --- but I'll keep trying.

Best wishes,

Tony.