PDA

View Full Version : 2013 OUTLAW Harris Hawks

Jimmy
02-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Now taking names for 2013 birds. I have one pair on eggs now, and my other pair will lay in the next month. All chicks are parent raised for a minumum of 16 weeks, unless you request them sooner. Raised on a quality diet, with lots of live food given. All chicks have made multiple kills by the time they leave here. Parents and past offspring have taken everything from bunnies, jacks, squirrels, and quail, to ducks, geese, pheasants, turkeys, etc. No deposit required until your chick is made. Chicks are $750 plus shipping. Delta increased their shipping prices last year, so shipping is currently $200 which includes a crate that you keep. PM for more info or to have your name added to the list.

Jimmy
04-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Looks like I have 2 females and 1 male that aren't spoken for. The females are out of Eve and Creole, and the male is out of Maya and Louie. I'm currently not planning to hatch any more this year, so these will likely be the last til next season. A $100 deposit and a copy of your permit will hold them for you. PM me if interested.
I will NOT sell to apprentices, so please don't ask.