PDA

View Full Version : Falconry Books For Sale

mainefalconer
02-11-2013, 08:22 PM
I’ve got a few falconry books that I’m moving out of my library. Details listed below. Please email me directly if you’re interested, (scottmcneff@yahoo.com (scottmcneff@yahoo.com)). Please don’t send a PM through NAFEX. Let me know your zip code and I’ll send you a payment request through PayPal. I’ll only add the exact shipping cost, no handling fee or any extra nonsense. Some of them have a bookplate or my signature inside (sorry about that). They’re all in good/very good condition as they’ve been shelved appropriately since purchase. I consulted several internet resources and the Annual Archives Auction list minimum bid amounts for the last couple of years as a way of pricing them fairly. If you want to know anything more about any of them, let me know. And if you’d like to offer a trade/barter, I’m all ears.
Bodio, S., QUERENCIA, $15
Bodio, S., ON THE EDGE OF THE WILD, $15
Brander, M., A HUNT AROUND THE HIGHLANDS, 1973, Hardcover, $20
Clark, W.S., & Wheeler, B.K., HAWKS OF NORTH AMERICA, Peterson Field Guides, $10
Cummins, J., THE ART OF MEDIEVAL HUNTING: THE HOUND AND THE HAWK, $15
Dunne, Sibley, & Sutton, HAWKS IN FLIGHT, 1989 $10 I have 3 copies of this one to go. I used to give copies to apprentices, as I felt (and still do) that it was the best book out there to learn raptor identification for going ridge trapping and whatnot.
Ford, E., FALCONRY ART & PRACTICE, 1st Ed. Hardcover $50 or revised softcover $35
Freeman, & Salvin, FALCONRY, 2007, $15
Glasier, P., FALCONRY AND HAWKING, 1998 3rd Edition, Hardcover $30
Mullenix, M., AMERICAN KESTRELS IN MODERN FALCONRY, 2002, 3rd Edition, Hardcover, $30
Osman, S.M., MUSINGS OF AN AFGHAN FALCONER, 2005, $25
Wehle, R. G., WING & SHOT, $22