View Full Version : Open for business

sakerjack
04-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Finally,,, the new web site is still under construction but I am open and ready to take orders again, just in time for the eyass season. My movie project is completed, the workshop is back from the movie set and in place , I have one new hood style ready to go , I am almost caught up with my back orders and am ready to get back to doing what I love... making hoods.
Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused..
To all the NAFEX Members have a clean molt and good luck with your new bird(s). Thank you for your business.

Keith Denman
04-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi Ken
what movie project where you working on?

sakerjack
04-18-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi Ken
what movie project where you working on?

Hey KD, lots of cool things happening here,, there will be some info on my web site soon.

Lowachi
04-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Hey KD, lots of cool things happening here,, there will be some info on my web site soon.

hehehe.....:D

sakerjack
04-18-2013, 03:45 PM
hehehe.....:D

Hush Hush now....

Lowachi
04-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Hush Hush now....

I don't know nuthin'! :D

Keith Denman
04-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi Ken
Just looking at the website. Do not know if it is the new one or it is being even more updated but that one I looked at today was really nice.

Lowachi
04-18-2013, 04:36 PM
working on something for you, if I can ever get it finished...toungeout

sakerjack
04-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Hi Ken
Just looking at the website. Do not know if it is the new one or it is being even more updated but that one I looked at today was really nice.

Keith, it is a totally Revamped site, still a ways to go but Oscar is going hard on it and is doing a fantastic job.. Still some new "Twists" coming and some Interesting STUFF..
Thanks,,

sakerjack
04-18-2013, 05:07 PM
working on something for you, if I can ever get it finished...toungeout

What, What What????Hey no worries,, I know time is at a premium for us both,, Thank you ..

Dirthawking
04-18-2013, 05:42 PM
New site looks nice Ken! Easy to navigate.

Keith Denman
04-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Keith, it is a totally Revamped site, still a ways to go but Oscar is going hard on it and is doing a fantastic job.. Still some new "Twists" coming and some Interesting STUFF..
Thanks,,

I tell you Oscar the man has come a long way from when he started learning about websites. He is a master web builder for sure. It is looking extremely good for sure, I can not wait to see what else is done.

Lowachi
04-19-2013, 01:38 AM
What, What What????Hey no worries,, I know time is at a premium for us both,, Thank you ..

:D;)

sakerjack
04-19-2013, 06:21 AM
For the record the "Movie" I am involved with is a Motion Picture that will be released in 2014, it is not a Hood making video.

Betelgeuse
04-19-2013, 11:18 PM
That's a nice looking website, Ken. Easy to navigate. I love being able to see a bunch of your collector's pieces in one place. Wish I could see the inside of ALL of them. :D

sakerjack
04-20-2013, 09:58 AM
That's a nice looking website, Ken. Easy to navigate. I love being able to see a bunch of your collector's pieces in one place. Wish I could see the inside of ALL of them. :D

Thank you Oscar the web master did a great job... I don't show many of the paintings on the inside because many are personal requests and I always leave that up to the discression of the customer if they wish to share.

bobpayne
04-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Ken, wandered through your site this morning, really nice.

Do you still produce the Desert Hurr with the open back??

sakerjack
04-20-2013, 10:11 AM
Ken, wandered through your site this morning, really nice.

Do you still produce the Desert Hurr with the open back??

Hello Bob, thank you, I haven't made one of those hoods in awhile but I still have the pattern and could certainly find it and make one for you.

Lowachi
04-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Hello Bob, thank you, I haven't made one of those hoods in awhile but I still have the pattern and could certainly find it and make one for you.

yepper, like that too