PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

tmckay2971
05-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Tucker and I am from NC. I am studying now for the exam and trying to lock in a sponsor. I am glad to see the exchange set up and another great source of information and sharing. Looking forward to learning from all of you....haill

FredFogg
05-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Hey Tucker! (welc) to NAFEX! If you aren't aware of it, there is a state club here in NC called the NC Falconer's Guild. Check out their website (http://www.ncfalconersguild.org/) and don't hesitate to contact any of the officers for more information about falconry in NC. If you join, you will have access to the membership list which is always helpful when looking for a sponsor! :D If you ever want to see some mews or weathering areas or equipment or talk falconry, I am up in Winston-Salem and you are more than welcome to come by for a visit.

tmckay2971
06-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Hey Fred. Hope you are well. I wanted to take you up on the offer to visit and see your mews and equipment. Are you still open to a visitor? If so, please shoot me a text or a phone call to 828-320-0188. If would would prefer I call you please provide a good number to reach you at.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Tucker McKay
Troutman, NC