PDA

View Full Version : Traite de Fauconnerie print portfolio FOR SALE

GONEHAWKN
05-10-2013, 10:53 PM
FOR SALE: A complete, brand new set of Pion/Johnson Traite de Fauconnerie prints in portfolio from 1979. Still in the original shipping carton/crate. This is a STUNNING set of 17 prints. 2 are of falconry scenes, 2 are of falconry equipment, 12 are of various birds(damn near life size, if not life size) and one print is of the original title page. The prints measure approximately 27"x20". All of these are house in a beautiful red cloth portfolio. I was told the portfolio alone, today, would cost $200 to duplicate. I will post several pics here. More upon request. Email me at GONEHAWKN@YAHOO.COM for price and i will be happy to forward you pics of the rest of the prints or answer questions. I WILL NOT BREAK UP THE SET.

GONEHAWKN
05-12-2013, 11:59 AM
a few more pics of the prints inside. Thanks for those of you who have contacted me. This is going to make someone very happy.

GONEHAWKN
05-12-2013, 12:26 PM
being a bit of a falconry history geek, i found this kinda cool and thought i would share for those of you who care. In the hunting scene prints, it's known who most of these folks are. Since most of us will never own a real 'Traite', one can see the who's who in later reprints of this book. Here are some pics i snapped from the reprint that i have.

GONEHAWKN
05-12-2013, 05:32 PM
SOLD!! pending payment...thank you to all who emailed.

GONEHAWKN
03-29-2015, 06:49 PM
BUMP---- I have one last brand new portfolio of plates from the 1979 Pion-Johnson reprint of Traite de Fauconnerie that I am willing to sell. Per the first post in this thread, email me at GONEHAWKN@yahoo.com if you're interested. These RARELY come on the market complete. To find a brand new set of these plates with the portfolio and still in the original shipping carton from Pion-Johnson is almost impossible. Like the last set--I WILL NOT BREAK UP THESE UP.

GONEHAWKN
03-31-2015, 01:24 PM
Still available.

GONEHAWKN
04-24-2015, 10:29 PM
BUMP